profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
@ 11:18 PM

HAPPY 1yr 1mth WOO JUNSHENG !
U are the best kor !
Haha ! Thx for ur caring,trick mii & bully (=
Any thing come & share with mii okay. Love u as gans (=


HAPPY 2mths CLIQUE 6 !!!!
Hope that we will last long & cam worhing more together worh !
Love u ppl !


To ______
I really wish to know why u treat mii like that..
Wat ur action mean?
Wat u trying to express?
Tell mii will u?
I really wanna know..
I dunno if wat she say is real..
But can u let mii know?
Lina
Girl, dun think le la.
Probably both of us is the same fate bah..
Haiis. I dunno why we are always treat like these.
I think there's no forever love in real life bah..
Everything is fake...
It will only appeared in show & fairy tales..
Now, wait le so wat?
They are still like these.
Things are like these.
Haiis..
Rui Wen
I will show u how I flip ur face one day man !
Haha !
U will be very shiok de (=
And hor..
Stop saying he wat wat wat de la.. okay..
Won't de la..
Dunno la.
Now dun wanna think anything le..
Remember to read hor.
Always nvr read then dunno u need to borrow the same book how many times sia.

Wei Kang
Daddy, I will do & keep the secret as I promise u de (=
JIA YOU DADDY !
U are the best daddy !! *hugs*

Haiis..
I dunno wat to say..
That day u talk to mii cause of FFS in facebook..
Wat am I to u now man !
Msg u oso dun reply..
Ur excuse is always busy..
Ur last msg say that u need time..
Fine !
I will not care or think or bother anything concern u from today onwards !
I hate it !
I hate this feeling !
U know it too..
U been through it too..
But now..
U are treating mii like this !
I having feeling too okay !
I dun want & cannot let things go on like these...
I wanna have an answer from u !
If u wanna end it then say..
Can u stop hurting mii bit by bit?
It's more hurtful than telling mii that u wanna end it at once.
U say that u are a useless guy cause u hurt mii...
but u didn't say to mii in fact say to someone else..
Boy, I really dunno wat else I can say or do le.
Will u let mii know?
Pls...