profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, August 08, 2009
@ 2:20 PM


HAPPY BELOVED 14 BIRTHDAY TO ANNABELLE CHUA LI VERN !
HAPPY BELOVED 14 BIRTHDAY TO ANNABELLE CHUA LI WEN !
HAPPY BELOVED 14 BIRTHDAY TO ANNABELE CHUA LAY BOON !
HAPPY BELOVED 14 BIRTHDAY TO ANNABELLE CHUA OVEN !
HAPPY BELOVED 14 BIRTHDAY TO VEGETABLE CHUA !
Haha ! 5 only cause is like Clique 6 wishing u ^^
Hope all ur wishes come true (=
But sorry that I haven't buy ur carebear la =x
Thursday forget mah =p
Although u are the smallest(in size hor) & shortest among our clique la..
But u are still de cutest & funniest la ^^
Even thought sometimes I say u la.
But all doesn't mean to be real de.
It's just joking around okay (=
Dun be hurt hor !
I dun wish to hear shattered sound >
Haha !
Must cry hor after reading this..
HAHA !
Cause it is touching I know =x
Attractive
Naughty
Noble
Attentive
Bestie
Elegant
Lovable
Loyal
Ecstatic
Caring
Hardworking
Unique
Awesome
Last but not least, ANNABELLE CHUA LI VERN, I LOVE YOU ! ^^