profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
@ 7:05 PM

Last night didnt update cause busy chatting in MSN, on phone, sms, works & facebook..
Sorry..

--17 Aug--
Morning--Almost late for school.
Woke up at 7.30am O.O !
Quickly do everything, dump everything into my bag & off..
ST--Had science ST. Didn't revise much =x
Section A was okay as it was MCQ for Biology.
Section B totallywent blank..
Forget everything in that chapter )=
Section C still okay...
Some question dunno how to do
Confim fail case !
After the test everyone discussing about the test.
A lot of ppl oso dunno how to do Section B & C..
LCE--Slacking around TINKERBELL's seat with QIANYU & LI XIA.
Played some cards..
Maths--Pass letter with TINKERBELL again.
No listening to anything..
LangArt--went through some things & I can't remember =x
Geo--Almost whole lesson doing mindmap & copying notes.
Brain almost brust. Cannot adsorb everything..
Mindmap was a total mess & confusion.
Gonna redo it in note book (=
Blahblahblah. At night, played com till 11.30pm =p

--18 Aug--
Morning--Woke up pretty late too?
Get out of the house late =x
I think I was the last to meet outside econ again?
Sorry ppl )=
Chinese--Owe cher works )=
Hope I will complete everything...
PE--Played softball under the Sun.
Okay la. Not really very hot.
But the game SUX !
LangArts--Need to copy things but I didn't =x
Had half an hour of free period.
Discuss about D&T with HORNYASS & CHENG FENG.
After that played true or dare.
The punishment sux >Time flies..
Dun understand a single thing for Maths. GOOD LUCK CHANEL TAN )=
Science--cher show us condom--disgusted.
After school--Being ps by some ppl..
Had Chinese Oral )=
Hate it man !
In 1C classroom waiting for my turn, sms with ZHEN YU (=
He told mii not to worry, I can de. very easy de.
But, no lor.
I flunk it..
I was super nervous. I dunno why.
My mind was only him..hoping that he will appear by my side at that moment when I was in front of cher...
After oral, sat at staircase with TINKERBELL waiting for AMANDA.
When both of us using hp, cher walk pass but luckily nvr confiscate (=
Went to library with TINKERBELL, GRACE & AMANDA.
Slack & chat a while then went out of school with TINKERBELL.
She accompanied mii to wait for my father to come.
Good right? Haha. Thx Girl (=
Bide goodbye & off...
Played com & watching Ming Zhong Zhu Ding Wo Ai Ni till 2am =p

--19 Aug--
Didn't went to school that day )=
Cause need to go KKH to do checkup for backbone..
Woke up at 8.30 or 9.30am..
Forget alr..
Woke up, pack all needed documents then off to Compass Point by LRT.

Compass Point--Breakfast at KFC--MRT--Little Indian--KKH--Waited for hours to see doc--sms with ZHEN YU when waiting & almost whole day--ate Mr Bean Pancake while waiting--After see-ing doc went to take MRT--Down to Orchad Road--Went to Nokia shop to send my bro phone for repair--Ate Sakae Sushi for lunch--In the middle of lunch, LINA called mii--Went shopping--RUI WEN msg mii--Went to Takashimaya--went to Plaza Singapura--Went to Compass Point--Home sweet home at 9 plus to 10pm

Haha. Went out shop dao my leg pain
Thx for ur care & concern ppl (=
Reach home, bathe & everything..
Start doing art..
Forget wat I designed on last Friday le.
So must re-think lor.
Thinking oso msg with ZHEN YU till he sleep.
Finish drawing at 1am )=

This is wat doc say...
Doc say that my backbone curve is 40 degree..
Most likely I won't grow taller le.
But if I grow taller, the degree will increase.
If increase dao 45 degree above will need to operation.
Then now he say that the best is dun grow tall la.
But I super short la now >He didn't ask mii to wear or do anything lor.
Just ask mii to TC then sit straight lor & come back for X-ray & checkup on 28 October.
Hope that the degree won't increase lor.

--20 Aug--
Woke up at 6am..
Went out of room & saw my father still playing mahjong since last night 10pm.
Went to school without my bro cause he having PSLE Oral at 9?
Chinese lesson change seat.
Went right in front cause that day I cannot stand JIA LE
TINKERBELL'S eyes suddenly went red o.o !
LI XIA accompanied her to toilet to wash her eyes.
Ltr during Maths her eyes was like a little swallown.
Hope she's okay..
Some things happen before Maths lesson =O
--Confidental--
JOLENE, Thx worh. Haha.
After school, meet RUI WEN to take PE T-shirt to change.
Didn't went home before Choir cause time change again.
Haiis. Went to lunch with ZHEN YU & RUI WEN
After lunch went to library outside talk craps with ZHEN YU & RUI WEN.
RUI WEN asked mii to acompany her to take things for Teacher's Day.
Accompained her..
Took the card & help her write for MR KHENG.
BENJAMIN sitting there.
Then keep di-siao mii
Go to Choir together with BENJAMIN.
He say wanna see wat we do & sing for practise.
Wth lor. Then I dun care him let him stand outside the door.
Haha. Choir end early & went to look & wait for ONGTING.
Saw her dancing. Haha.
Go to Compass Point together.
Saw BRIAN NG
Urgh..Suay.
We 3 diao at him & his friend cause his friend keep turning behind look at us.
Bide goodbye & went home..
Watch ming zhong zhu ding wo ai ni till 11.30pm..

--21 Aug--
Didn't meet up at econ cause I was fking late =x
Woke up at 6.15am.. blur blur then stone stone de.
Waiting & on the way to school in the LRT that time, I stoning & sms-ing with ZHEN YU & RUI WEN..
Reach school, everyone is going for assembly.
Find RUI WEN to take my apron.
After that, see got ppl take newspaper a not.
Blahblah...
Took newspaper then sit down.
Mrs Tey saw mii then ask mii why I'm so tired.
I said nth. Then she ask mii to pin up my fringe so I will look fresher ._.
So pin lor. Then gave out newspaper.
Blahblahblah.
After school, meet ZHEN YU & went out to find RUI WEN.
Saw FAISAL they all then bide goodbye..
ZHEN YU send mii dao LRT then he go home, I go home oso.
Didn't went for Choir with RUI WEN cause heavy rain then my parents dun let mii go..
Chat on phone with RUI WEN.
Then she say she wanna sleep a while cause very tired.
Okay lor. So hang up & do my blog template a while..
Watch Channel 8 at 5.30pm & sms with ZHEN YU.
But second advertisement nia fall asleep le =x
Being woke up by bro at 7.30pm to buy dinner for him
Stupid la. Dunno how to go buy himself.
Pekcek. Woke up reply ZHEN YU msg..
Then he oso guess that I fall asleep so bo reply =p
Blahblahblah..
Sleep at 12.30am (=

--22 Aug--
Woke up at 12pm today =p
Saw ZHEN YU msg..
He msg mii that time going to 11am.
Replied his msg blahblahblah..
On com & start playing & loading show..
Stone & rot at home every weekend.
But today have ZHEN YU msg with mii lor..
Chat a bit with LINA in MSN.
At night, bathe le then conference with RUI WEN.
Things happen.
That extra guy should not join man !
Knn ! Once join then like sibei big like that.
Keep hello hello so loud for wat?
U deaf doesn't mean other ppl deaf.
I hear u keep hello hello then scold vulgar dao..
I sibei dl le lor but I diam. Now, wanna tio ZHEN YU taiji si bo?
He did nth at all lor. U dun kbkp n find taiji okay. Knn.
U keep hello then he not hello back lor.
Then u so angry for wat? Lj !
No happy then dun conference la.
U are so fking extra in there okay.
Once u join jiu like that.
Before that we still happy talking lor.
U think u wat? Gangster ar? Or very big ar?
Talk like that.. Ppl did nth then wanna make taiji.
Stupid attitude & hot temper of urs.
Kns ! Go & learn how to control ur temper la.
Say wat u angry then will wack dao de person die.
Dun so BHB la. Craps so much in there.
U say u very angry & dl, still can at there flirt.
Kns ! U dl, pui la. Wanna act only.
Ppl talking then u cut in.. once still nvm.
A lot of time leh MISTER.
U wanna make taiji is it?!
Come la !! I now sibei dl & piss off with u okay !
Dun touch him I tell u.
U touch him u see...

Boy, 1 week had pass without u...
We are getting further & furhther...
I really wonder who u refering to, wat am I to u, why we become like that..
Boy, I really wish to be love & dote by u again.
I wish that we will be like the past again.
I know that u are busy with work this days, but at least a msg isn't too much right?
I'm always waiting fr ur msg..
I didn't msg or talk to u cause I knew that u are busy.
But...
Sometimes I really need u, miss u..
Hope that u will be my side, hope that I will be dotes & love by again..
I have pass our 1month alone & without u knowing.
I hope that our 2months will be an unforgettable & pass it together..
U can't answer my question that day..
I hope that u will answer my question..
Is it so difficult?
U said that u need time & I'm waiting..
From that day u go to Thailand till now..
But u dun know..
Boy, can u tell mii how long do I hve to wait?
I really dunno how long can I hold..
How long can I stay strong without u..
How long can I hold back..
How long can I wait..
I'm not as strong as u thought I am.
I really wish to be strong too..
But..I can't?
I use to have u by my side..
But whenever I need u by my side..
U are not here.
But u always cheer mii up when u make mii sad or disappointed..
Boy, I want u ><
I love u !