profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Friday, August 07, 2009
@ 12:11 PM

Why must bad things come at the same time?
Why should there be good & bad news at first?
Why should I be living on Earth now?
Why can't they just understand?
Why can't they just give mii some freedom?
Why I have a brother like this?
Why can't he be more sensible?
Why?!

--02 Aug--
Went for National Day Celebration at Rivervale Cresent.
Haha. A fun & joyful day ^^
Took lots of pic & some backstage video which make us laugh hard.
Uploaded in facebook (=
Make some new friends too.
When it is time fo us to performe, the sound system was bad la.
So...
Mr Tang went there to take pic secretly -.-
That day reach home about 10 plus le
Very tired..
Sms with him & stuff..
Went to bed & sleep like a pig? Haha.

--03 Aug--
Dun feel like waking up cause I'm very tired.
Overslept a bit but luckily nvr late.
Had summary writing ST.
Lots of ppl didn't complete or write well?
I only had 5 points.
Die !
In the middle of the test, Yee Xuan came to class.
She was so late man !
Maybe cause of that night de performance bah.
Haiis.
Saw her chiong & chiong.
After the test, she keep say that she confirm fail all those.
Girl ah... everyone of us oso didn't write well lor. Dun worry la & I oso will fail de.
Haha.
Geo lesson got back ST paper.
Haha. 17/20 !
Cher say wanna give mii a gift.
Then take out a box. I thought she wanna give mii whole box leh.
But hor, she ask mii choose one gift from inside.
Haha..Congrats the other who get high marks too (=
Those who dun, JY man ! Geo is very easy de ^^
After school, went to Hougang Plaza to eat steak.
Haha.

--04 Aug--
There's a new teacher joining us for PE..
He taught us to do some basket ball thingy.
Very lame & sian la.
We had free throw & grats to those who shot in (=
Haha. Yue ling one of them..
Qian Yu & Yue ling today oso busy styling Annabelle pencil box.
Haha. Annabelle, I pity ur lion...
Had science & all went horny again.
Haha. But they still love the lesson lots if compared to Physic?
Haiis. But very soon will be Physics le )=
After school stayed for Maths Make-up lesson.
Okay Okay la. Lesson end at 2.30..
Then on the way out, Daryl said something that I feel like kicking his ass man !
He ran out of the gate then stand there showing that face -.-
I walk the same way then Chengyi they all thought I wanna chase him.
Lols. I then won't go chase him la. Waste my time.
My father car at there then of course walk there la -.-
Bid goodbye & that's it..

--05Aug--
School as per normal lor.
Cher give back Eng Compo.
Haha. I at last pass man !
Got 17/30..highest 20...
Lols.
Didn't listen to maths cause busy writing question to test Annabelle, Yee Xuan & Amanda.
They request de hor cause scared the science test will be difficult..
Annabelle, U cheat de la. Test that time still can ask Cedric & Muzhaffar. HAHA!
After maths then had science test.
I forget to write _____ sia !
Argh ! But overall easy la.
Remember where can le.
Haha. Hope can get high marks (=
After school went to CP a while to see see cakes.
Outside Econ saw Ah Ben Daddy (=
Haha. Dady, dun smoke too much la. Bad for health worh (=
Actually should be one whole group go together de lor.
Cause raining then end up walking to CP with Chengyi.
We reach le then see the price le then go to LRT lor.
Saw Yueling, Lixia they all.
They confirm won't forget to gossip about I & him first before leaving de.
Let them gossip a while lor & disiao Lixia. Haha.
Then went to wait LRT lor & home.
Ppl, I & Chengyi did nth that day okay.
Dun let ur imagination run wild man !

--06 Aug--
When crazy & high during chinese peroid.
HAHA! Qianyu is the craziest de !
Keep laughing non stop.
She created a cheer for Annabelle, Amanda, Bingbing & confirm won't forget mii de.
Choreography from the TV adver.
小白兔,白又白,爱吃萝卜爱吃菜...
Laugh dao siao...
Cher oso cannot stand us =p
Had Hstory open book test too.
To mii is easy la. But some say difficult...
After school accompany Rui Wen for her Chinese test..
Sat there wait for her with ZhenYu.
Finsh le, we 3 go take LRT to my home (=
Had some laughter in between.
Brought jolly shady to my house to drink.
Reach le my house then drink jolly, eat & watch 蜡笔小新..
Haha. Rui Wen, lend mii the disc worh (=
Watching half way then Rui Wen de wish come true le lor.
She happy dao siao.
Cooking maggie mee for her & ZhenYu half way...
My bad news come le.
ZhenYu & Rui Wen, thx for trying to cheer mii up (=
Haiis, use to it can le.
Everytime Rui Wen got good news then I sure got bad news de.
Haha. That's 命中主订 de bah?
Dun care la. Rush for Choir cause late le.
Reach therethat time late about 15 mins bah.
Ltr had NDP rehearsal.
Rehearsal was okay..
Rehearsal that time phone tio spam by Czech, Bryan Wong & Donald like siao
41 inbox msg..
My phone hang somemore when delete. Rofl.
After that went back to Resource Room & learn The Rose.
4 part split very difficult sia.
Always get lost.
After Choir when to meet OngTing.
Had a coversation with Bejamin Yeo.
Haha. 5 words-- He is so cute can? =p
Let him read dao I die ? =x
Met Bryan Wong, Czech, Donald & ZhenYu.
Scolded them lor.
Spam my phone. Kns!
Then still tio suan by them. Bad news & tio suan..fed up then I walk off..
Went to CP with ZhenYu, Ongting & Rui wen. Funny things happen on the way.
Waiting for LRT that time saw Chenlaoshi.
One word--die !
Reach home then chiong the Shao Nian Wen Zhang.
Kns la. Hate doing that man. Do dao 11 plus going to 12.
Then still photocopy for Chengyi. haha.

--07 Aug--
Today morning quite blur la.
Walking to toilet that time very giddy dunno why.
But a while okay le.
Went to school & sit in the canteen to wait lor.
Didn't saw the parade )=
When is our turn to performe that time..
Haiis. Everytime will have things happen.
We sound very soft & the song was messy.
But at least we did our best (=
After performance went back to class to do the Singapore Icon thingy.
Brianstorm & quite high la.
First time sia.. the class coporate with us ^^
When we rushing the work, the boys cowarding around & sing--What Do You See.
HAHA ! Thx man ! I love it. Haha !
After the judges came, we took pictures with the poster.
Although we didn't win the prize, but we did our best & had fun (x
I love that moment man !
After school, bad things started to happen slowly.
I tio again cause of my bro.
They dun give mii freedom then nvm la.
Now still want mii to quit Choir.
Go die la ! He is the one who wrong la.
None of my business. Why must I quit?!

Conversation in the car with my father, bracket is wat my heart thinking:
Him:我叫你要check弟弟每天由没有功课还是什么很难meh?
Him:我叫你教弟弟很难是吗?
Me:( Huh? what happen? )
Him:Then 你去 Choir 不难啦.
Me:( With Choir got wat link? )
Him:我跟你讲hor, 你下个星期四起不用去了,跟老师讲我叫你quit !
Me: ( TMD ! Fk u la ! quit Choir for wat? kns ! ) Orh.
Him:我送你们去上学是教你们读书。你们只要专心和用功读书就可以,是不是很过分?
Me:( I got study leh? Wat thing u not happy then will always say dao Choir. kns! But now is u too much leh. I oso dunno wat happen then scold mii & want mii to quit Choir. knn ! )
Him:以后除了读书什么都不可以,听到了没有?
Me: Orh ( knn. whole day ask mii study study. now CCA oso dun let mii go. U want mii how? This time is ur percious son at fault & wrong leh. with mii have no link la ! )

Get out of the car le then my mother tell mii is cause she & him go meet my bro's cher.
His cher say he pull his classmate shorts down & a lot of test get 12 marks only or fail.
I was like wtf !
He test that time I oso cannot teach him or wat?
He fail then is his problem wat ! With mii got wat link?
U tell mii la. U think I nvr go teach him meh? I got okay !
I try lots of time le okay !
U oso not dunno ur own son de attitude, temper & character.
I teach dao going to die le oso like that.
U think u cane le him then he will change meh?
NO ! He won't.
If he will, long ago change le.
He will only be more & more worst.
I tried lots of times & ways le.
Try dao I very tired le u know mah? U come & teach ur son la.
Then u will know.
U think I like to hear u nagging those meh? NO !
U think I nvr listen in ur words those meh? I can even memorise alr.
So wat? Ur son dun have a bit of regret or think that he must buck up after ur scolding.
And ur son dun scared of mii okay. He is pampered & spoilt alr.
He dun even respect mii now. He now is treating mii like his maid do u know ?
Did u go & try to know how I feel & how much I did mah? No.
Reach home, I show him that face la.
I did nth wrong leh this time & u scold mii & want mii to quit Choir.
Hey ! Can u be fair to mii?
Why everytime he at fault will tio mii?
I'm his elder sis so wat? Did he treat mii as one? No !

Bro, can u spare a thought for mii?
I beg u la.. can mah?
Think of ur own future too okay.
U having PSLE like less than 3 months & u like that de result u might stay okay.
Put ur self in my shoe can?
Everytime cause of u, I lost wat I gain...trust & freedom.
I'm a sec 2 student but MY FREEDOM IS LIKE A PRI 2 OR WORST !
Cannot go out on weekend, after school dun have CCA must go home, must call her after school, Monday to Thursday no com, must sleep at 11, say have project to do they oso dun believe..say ask the cher call her..cannot find cher then cannot stay back, chat on phone at night after 9.30 oso cannot, go Compass oso cannot, friends go my house to do project oso cannot...
HEY ! wat kind of life is this u tell mii la?
I'm sec 2 leh & this is wat kind of life I get cause of u.
I believe that u dun need mii to teach u how to think right?
Now cause of u, I have to quit Choir.
Eh, I treat u very bad is it?
WHy can't u just do ur homework, study for test or spelling & dun mischief.
U tell mii la? U pri 6 le leh. Not pri 1 those leh.
U wanna stay another year in Nan Chiau is it?
Studying in Nan Chiau very difficult is it?
No okay ! I graduate from the school okay.
If pri school life u alr like that. then when u go to Secondary.. u might as well dun study.
Waste money..
Everytime wat u want, I oso let u, dad & mum oso give u.
They only want u to study is it very difficult?
The result u get is not for them okay.
Is ur own future.
U cannot blame them or others cause u are the one who choose ur life.
U can never go back to the past when u regreted..
Boy, although u make mii disappointed & sad sometimes..
But u always nvr fail to cheer mii up.
But everytime when I need u the most..
U are always not by my side..
I felt so hopeless & lost..