profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Monday, September 21, 2009
@ 10:04 PM

After all today is a boring day.
Chat mostly...
Chatted with NEGLECTED, CASMENT, WINE, XUAN, HONGSTER & JIA WEI (=
Haiis... Today third day le..
I really hate to having cold war with u/being dump aside & ignore by u, Horny Blur Sotong )=
I really dunno why u ignore mii this time..
Out of sudden some more..
Did I did something wrong?
Tell mii okay..
Take Care of ur self too..
Dun be so blur & rash okay.. (=

Saw this on Internet just now..
If got this kind of bf is a good thing. Haha.
And I know he isn't one =p

I'm looking for a guy hu'll kiss me
just before the traffic light turns green,
who closes his eyes when he hugs me,
who will patiently wait for me after class,
who smells my hair every chance he gets,
who will wipe my sweat with his hanky,
who will sing my favorite song
even if he cant carry a tune,
who will let me rest over his shoulder,
who will let me sleep on his lap
and will give me the 1st and last bite of his burger,
who will squeeze my hand tighter when I squeeze his,
who will make me feel special
when everybody tries to put me down,
who will love me for who I am,
who will protect me when danger comes my way,
who will cry when I leave him,
someone who occupies my dream every night...
and when I find him I will never let him go...


Tomorrow will be a long day for mii?
Actually not very long la. So so..
Having Geo ASP tomorrow afternoon from 2pm till 3pm (=
I love Geo (=
Wednesday & Friday gonna have Choir..
Thursday no Choir..
Saturday gonna go out & play like siao ^^
Haha !
EOY coming lor..
I think I will stop posting & online from a certain tim till EOY end..
29 Sep is my mother birthday le..
Haven't think of wat to give her yet... =x

Fall for You -- Secondhand Serenada (=