Friday, September 11, 2009
@ 9:28 PM
Today wasn't a boring day yeah...
Didn't went for Choir Day Camp today )=
Long story la..
Dun feel like saying it oso.
But I sure miss a lot of fun, laughter & learning )=
Haiis...
Went online at 1pm?
Sms-ed HIM & ZHEN YU..
Chatted online with BINGBING...
Blahblahblah..
Went down to buy lunch & meet ZHEN YU.
Went down to buy lunch & meet ZHEN YU.
He come to my house & pei mii. Haha !
We did nth okay. Dun think so far lor.
We are just GANS.. That's all.
He used the com..Did some facebook quiz.
Haha ! I will nvr forget wat is the result for certain quiz man !
It is so hilarious ! Haha !
Laugh like siao =x
He created another facebook quiz..
I didn't peep okay ! Not even a single question..
I scored 83%. HAHA !
Stupid lor. If I get correct for the last question then 100% le sia )=
Lols ! Did nth much..
Mostly is crap, fun & laughter in my room lor.
Haha ! Asked him to help mii draw my D&T correction =x
Cause I too guai le wat =p
His drawing quite nice la. But he say very ugly lor.
Lols ! But it is confirm better than I draw.. lalala..
Went down to play bball at 5 plus..
After all... I can only say that playing bball match with ZHEN YU sure win de =x
HAHA ! I play with him I oso win leh. So can u imagine? =p (he's gonna kill mii)
Being hit by the ball twice cause of my wonderful & good brother.. Stupid.
Play till 7 plus then rest..
Had heart to heart talk with ZHEN YU (=
Not really much lor..
Went for dinner together at 7.30...
After that he go for his meeting (forget wat meeting le =p)
Went home with bro...
That's all. End of a day (=
But there's always bad news )=
Haiis.. Hope he top his card soon.....
3 more days !!
Hope that he didn't forget..
Hope that it will be a memorable 2mths with just sms cause it is a MONDAY..
Stupid lor ! Why must it falls on a Monday?! Hate it man !
Lols..
Kay.. I'm gonna change my blogskin again on Monday or Tuesday.
Depends... I'm gonna change to Elmo de. Haha !
ELMO is LOVED by CHANEL TAN =p
I'm Yours--Jason Mraz (=