profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
@ 5:41 PM

Back to post again.
Updated my Profile & Wish List...
Going out later (=
Going to my mother's friend house for Hari Raya.
Haha ! All the way down Jurong..
Gonna be home late & tired )=
Had Maths Construction Class Test & Physics Class test today )x
Didn't learn or revised =x
Maths was still okay.
Physics?
Flunk the last 2 page totally...
Confirm fail (x
I dunno how to do man !
Physics SUCK !
Chanel Tan HATE PHYSICS !
Elmo HATES PHYSICS !
Replied Casment messages in the morning.
Didn't reply his msg half way cause of certain reasons...
Kinda pissed off with him?
Tan Cheow Heng number 2 man ! (Those who knows why I hate TCH, u will know the reason)
Laugh & joke & horny quite a lot today =x
PE was still okay..
Can u imagine ppl using Tennis Racket to play Badminton?
Wrist hurts ! )x
I still love & prefer playing Captain's Ball or Hockey (x
My hand was nicely decorated by Lee Jia Le again.
Stupid ! Every time draw my hand...
Wack u la. *Bish* Haha !
Lols ! I will nvr forget the mark u left today on my knee..
Gonna have Alto Sectionals tomorrow before Choir at 3pm..
Hope it is a good one..

Hmm... I didn't forget what I promised u last night..
I will change when I have the time okay..
I know that sorry won't heal or mend a broken heart..
I have hurt u this time..
Deeply..
Let everything pass & a new start okay..
He will not appear again..
I promise..
I think these few days won't be any msg from u le bah..
Be careful & dun be so blur & rash okay..
Take care & I love u..


When some thing's over,
it's over.
it can never start again.
When it's broken
you can never put back the pieces...

Heart Breaker-- G-Dragon (=