Saturday, September 05, 2009
@ 3:13 PM
.jpg)
Dead blog yeah..
Haha !
Just came back from Choir Exchange at Coral Secondary.
It was a fun time. Learn new songs together & dance (=
Haha ! Got back my Progress Report yesterday.
I fail my maths )=
Haiis.. I need someone to teach mii maths la !!
Gonna study maths for this 1 week holiday (=
My holiday is quite busy too?
Mon--History Project & Group Study for Maths.
Tues--History Project.
Wed & Thurs--Is for him (= or self study..
Fri--Day Camp till 5pm.
Weekends--HOMEWORKS ! It's killing mii.
--Homeworks--
LangArts--5 Newspaper Article
Chinese--4 Newspaper Article & 2 Compo.
Maths--Worksheet
Scienc--Worksheet
Art--YOG Friendship doll
D&T--Complete journal (I can't find my file)
Projects-- History, D&T..
Hate it man !
--Result--
Chinese--B3
Eng--4
Maths--U
Sci--5
Geo--1
History--1
D&T--2
Art--3
Hate my result man ! )=
Sux like shit la !
Stupid !
Nth much these few days.
Erm.. Pon maths ASP & I was the one who ask for ASP.
Haha ! Luckily he nvr scold mii =x
Had lots of horny chats in MSN =p
Had some conflicts with some ppl. Haiis.
CCA was okay.. Probably going to Alto le? Thats wat SOME ppl are saying )=
Went out with ZHEN YU, TINKERBELL & RUI WEN these days.
Dun understand Physics lesson.
Last but not least, I fail my D&T test !
Congrats to mii (= I didn't do the second question at all.
Freak ! Cause I hve no time. End up getting 10/40 for the test.
Stupid la
Okay la.
Some happy things for mii are..
He say he coming to find mii during the holiday (=
Or pei mii when I do projects..
Hope that he won't say say only lor. Everytime oso bluff to mii de.
Dun say no or u nvr okay.
09 more days to 2mths (=
The rest confidental to outsiders =x
Now, I'm gonna take a shower & rest..
Very tired sia. Almost didn't wake up today morning.
Haha ! Last night fall asleep at 10pm.
Can u imagine. It is so early lor. Lols.