Friday, September 25, 2009
@ 9:42 PM
EVERYTHING COMPLETE AT LAST !!!!! *cheer*Haha ! D&T stuffs all completed.
Can relax a bit le.
Then gotta study hard for EOY le.
Eyes bags, dark rings & pimples is chasing after mii man !
Just because I sleep very late, unbalance meals, dun drink much water, stress, presentations, projects, homeworks, test ??!!!
Urgh !!! No NO NO NO !!!!!
Shoo off !!!! WORST NIGHTMARE ! -.-
Start blogging from ytd night bah.
Ytd do presentation for D&T till very late at night.
Went to sleep around 12 plus going to 1am..
Was about to sleep..
TUMMY ACHE !! )x
Keep running for toilet.
I was dame tired & desperate..
I was thinking.. I might as well sleep in the toilet tonight.
Haha ! But I didn't okay.
Around 2am, ate painkiller those then fall asleep..
Woke up at 5.30am prepare to school.
TIRED ! Meet HORNYASS in the canteen & start touch up those for D&T.
Blah blah blah...
D&T--Car Race !!! (=
Our motorised vehicle ran first !!! *cheer ! * time was 1.5 plus seconds !!!!
Non-motorised oso not bad ran third !! (=
Presentation was a good job too !! (x
All our group hard works & all those mid-night oil paid off with a nice result man !
Recess--Went with BASTARD & di-siao COOKIE when recess going to end.
Haha ! Poke him & wack him =x
But we play only okay. He oso got hit mii lor.
But not pain de. Haha !
Cause he won't hit girls hard de =p
I know u too well (=
Lang Arts--Very hyper, high & horny in class probably cause of D&T results bah..
Was chatting about horny stuff & random things..
Laugh till I cried during those chatting cause of ISMAIL & BARBIE DOLL la.
Still take the paper ball & wack mii so hard..
My eyes blue black la ! Haha !
Btw, the super glue thingy was disgusting man !
Physics--Relief teacher !! But still have test )=
But the test was quite short & I know how to do (=
I quite hate the Relief cher lor.
Kns ! Ask mii do things oso dun need to keep touching my shoulder right?
I & u very close ar?
Another thing really pissed mii off is about DEREK CHAN !
U are such a ass hole okay ! Fk off & shut up !
Who do u think u are to say I have no manners & say my parents didn't teach mii blah blah blah.
I was sweeping the floor & ur paper bag is in the middle of the path.
I stare at u & tell u pls move it away very nicely leh for very long leh.
But u was so concentrate on ur conver with CHENG FENG.
Fed up then I push the bag aside.
Then u was like screaming at mii.
Knn ! Did I push very hard till the bag drop or things inside spoil?
Did I ask u to move it away?
HELLO !
I did okay ass hole !
U said that I have no manners?
Come on ! Who u think u are to say I have no manners?
Kns !
U are the first guy I met that is so annoying & irratating !
Pls just shut ur mouth up in class can?
Dun make ppl hate u.
After school, went for Choir till 3.10pm.
Meet LINA & TINKERBELL after Choir.
Actually wanted to meet CASMENT but being fooled by him.
Stupid ! All ur excuses !
Do u know that I & LINA is very pissed off by u?
U very pro..
Can make both of us pissed off cause of u so many times.
I have nth to say to u any more..
Btw, Sorry will not cure anything.
U go settle LINA first bah.
Dun bother to msg mii..
Went Starbucks to study maths till 6pm.
Brain cell die a lot la.
Study maths until very pekcek lor.
Haiis.
MATHS MATHS MATHS !!
Went home & decided to skip my dinner
Went online & chat with HORNYASS (=
Went online & chat with HORNYASS (=
We was chatting about today's Crime Watch on Channel 8..
Very horny conver. HAHA !
After all, I can say.. HORNYASS is sad & blaming the show for not showing the girl being rape scene.
WTH ! Haha ! He was like saying & saying about it.
We also say why the police dunno how to take & test the sperm in the girl if they are being rape?
Stupid lor.
Finger print on the victim items that he touch before oso nvr take. Haiis..
The part how the police slove the case was lame.
Everytime oso same de lor.
Didn't watch the next half of the crime watch cause I went to bathe.
Didn't watch the next half of the crime watch cause I went to bathe.
Had horny conversation with both HORNYASS after I bathe =x
They teach mii a new word..
They teach mii a new word..
Haha ! Sicko & horny man u both !
Stomach started objecting to mii for skipping dinner around 9 plus.
So went to cook cup noodles to eat.Ate Laksa Flavour & drank chocolate milk (x
When I had stomach ache last night? =p
Finish eating & see my com..
The conversation ended )x
Sad..
Nvm. Sunday will chat again?
Tomorrow going to Escape Theme Park with my relatives ! (x
Around 3 plus go Compass Point meet them bah..
Still can have my good & long sleep as usual on weekend (=
Around 3 plus go Compass Point meet them bah..
Still can have my good & long sleep as usual on weekend (=
But not gonna cam worh much tmr ? )x
Cause my W595 is still in hospital T_T
2 weeks le...Urgh !!!!!
Hubby, didn't meet u today..
Saturday cannot meet...
Sunday u going off le..
Haiis.
What I wanna say is written in yesterday post le..
Today went online & didn't saw u online.
ALways I not online then u online.
Haiis.
If this continue, I think we won't be chatting before Sunday..
No chioce..
But u still haven't beat the record of ignorance--2 weeks 2 days =p
Dun worry.. =x
I'm trying really hard not to be sad & keep laughing & stay happy (=
All I can do is make myself busy so that I have no time to think about u..
Let my craziness, hyper & laughter hid all my feeling, tears & saddness..
Haiis..
I dun wanna continue writting le.
Cause my head is spinning...
U la.. Spread to mii de.
Haha !
Take care ♥
Sometimes all I can do is smile
Move on with my day,
Hold back the tears and pretend I'm okay..
依靠--林依晨 (=