profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
@ 8:33 PM


Haha ! Today Casment Chua become my Daddy lor..
Old man !! =p
Haha ! Big bird which have no big brain =x
Dun think horny hor.
Is Sesame Street de Big Bird okay.
Lols !
Currently chatting with Ong Yee Xuan & Big Bird..
Retarded lor him.
Treat his daughter like Kinder garden kid )x
Flip ur face la =x
Just now having Conference with Ong Ting & Rui Wen (=
But short while only.
Thx Rui Wen for accompany on phone with mii till home (=

Cookie.. I officially announce that Elmo wanna "ignore" u...
I hate u lor. I bet u dunno why..
Cause too many cookies in ur brain le mah.
Lols !

School today was okay..
Didn't really study much today =p
Was quite tired & mood less today morning.
Sleep a while during Chinese but it was like didn't sleep lor.
Cause of Lee Jia Le ! Stupid Kor !
Sleep during Lang Arts =x

Passed letters around with Clique 6 !
At first all was shooting Tinkerbell.
Then suddenly all shoot mii lor.
Stupid ! 5 shoot 1.. Bully la !
Some more do some NC 16 stuff...
Think Bio lesson ar? I know u all Bio very good la.
See no evil ! Haha !
Horny man ! Haha ! But that's wat we are =p

History was so so..
Physic Sux !! Gonna have Class Test again on Friday. Fk!
Good Luck to mii ppl (=

After school went out with Tinkerbell, Octo Octo, Amanda & Li Xia to Compass Point.
Blah blah blah.. Forget to take pictures la..
Cause in a rush..
Did punishment for Choir cause I was late last Thursday..
Luckily during the punishment..
Almost no one in Canteen..
Choir was okay la..
Love the Jap song (=
Okay la..
I gotta do D&T Presentation Board le...

It's quite ironic that in life,
the person that brings out the best in you
and the one that makes you strong
is actually your weakness..

Kiss the Rain-- Yiruma