profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
@ 12:10 AM


HAPPY 1yr 4mths to FOO WEI KANG DADDY !!!!
Haha ! I really appreciate what u did & give mii this years..
Thx lots... *hugs*
Hope that we will last long long long long... haha !
Cheer up okay daddy..
Dun worry so much about ______
Haiis... I believe that we will last long long long long together de la..
Dun think negative okay.
Think of the bright side & keep on smiling okay..
Dun worry about mii.
I will be fine de (=
Dunno what to write le...
Sorry )=

*Edited*
Back to post again. Haha !
Changed blogskin & playlist (=
It is going in random mode this time round -.-
BlahBlahBlah...
Last night slept at 2.30am..
Today woke up at 2.30pm.
Just nice 10hrs. HAHA !
Like pig sia. But who cares. That's what I am (=
Last night had a conver before sleep..
Which I feel that it is so RIDICULOUS !
To the person I can only say...
If u wanna break 1yr plus friendship cause of that small matter & is cause of a guy some more..
U are simply ridiculous, stupid & petty man !
Btw, pls stop reply those tag at his blog.
I dun wish both of our matter make him in the middle.
Wanna comment or say anything say in my blog...
I have nth to say to u alr..
--Continue--
Had a dream last night..
Definitely won't forget.
I even woke up with tears cause of that dream.
Lols. Dun wish to say here & dun wish that any thing will happen..
Gonna do my homework today (=
Haha ! After my lunch =p
Hope I will complete everything today lor.
Tomorrow school reopen lor..
Haha ! A fresh new start to be busy for EOY, projects & homework )=
Cannot waste any more time le..
So I might be blogging lesser when it is nearer to the exam dates..
Exam starts on 2 Oct )=
About 3 weeks time..
Urgh !! Must chiong for my goals le la..
Cannot slack le..
Haiis..
Nth much to say le..
Hmmm.. it's tmr. Haha !
I dunno if I can online tmr sia..
Hope can bah..
But oso dunno should I post what I wanna say to him on blog..
Dunno la... See how first.
Hope tmr he can sms le lor )=
No msg these 2 days cause his prepaid has no money ))=
Haiis...