profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Tuesday, September 08, 2009
@ 4:20 PM


HAPPY 1yr 6mths to LINA TAN !!!
Girl, all those time I spend with u are irreplaceable okay.
Dun think that others can replace it.
I know that I left u out sometimes.
I'm sorry.
Hope that I won't next time? Haha.
Okay la.. Cheers okay.
No matter wat name he call u..
He love u can le.
Name isn't important?
I know u mind la.
But he wanna call u like that oso bo bian..
Use knife to kill him meh? Haha.
I bet u will xin tong first =x
Haha.
Last but not least HAPPY 1yr 6mths (=

Today morning went out without any one knowing cause they all sleep like pig =x
One word-- TIRED !
Reach Compass Point at 9.30am -.-
Meeting time is 10am..
Wth ! Went to meet ANNABELLE & AMANDA.
Walk back Compass again .___.
Wait for YUE LING--SKCC--Went to Prime with AMANDA--Sat at playground & had heart to heart talk with her--Meet with YUE LING & ANNABELLE again--Went back to Compass--They had lunch at KFC while I help RUI WEN at Kiddy Art--Blahblahblah--Went off with LINA while YUE LING & AMANDA go cause I need to leave soon--Skip--Meet my dad & went for my lunch at 3pm =O--Home sweet home--Online for a moment & off to play bball--Hurt my finger cause too pro le. Haha--Ran 5 rounds around the basketball court lor..stupid! Cause I lose mah. Bo bian..
Not going out tmr & Thursday )=
Going for Friday Day Camp (=
Saturday & Sunday no plan yet -.-
Haven't even touch my homework other than maths...
But only did 1pg?
Okay.. He still ignoring mii till now..
I dun care le la !
Pekcek & dulan with him le.
This time round I'm not gonna forgive him easily..
Happy happy then ignore.
So whats the point of saying sorry over & over again?
Told u alr.. sorry no cure
It won't cure any thing..
U keep saying sorry & sorry BUT U STILL DO IT AGAIN !
So what's the point if I forgive u or not.
I'm not gonna care or bother from today onwards.
Not any more...
Going to 2mths..
Almost didn't meet dao u at all.
Empty promises..
Empty words..
Ignorances..
I had enough alr...
If u really dun mean wat u say..
Dun care at all..
Dun bother to say sorry...