profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Monday, September 14, 2009
@ 12:00 AM

HAPPY 2mths HUBBY !!!!
Haha ! I still perfer calling ur blur sotong =x
Sounds cuter =p
Erm.. didn't post ur pic here cause I think if I post..
U are so gonna kill mii right? Lols.
Dun keep grow tall le la.
Cause I'm "FOREVER TALLER" than u (=
U are a guy so what?
Who say guy must be so tall?
Haha !
1 head le leh.
Stop growing man !
Lalalala...
Okay.. 2mths le...
Haiis. Sad that today didn't meet & go out together )=
Hope that we will go out together on our 3mths (=
Been through some much & today is our 2mths..
Tears, joy, laughter, sorrow, cold war, arguments..
If we meet next time, must cam worhing together okay?
Dunno wat to say le la..
Cause somethings cannot say here (=
Hmmm.. Dun always be so blur la..
And..Lady Gaga cannot over take mii okay. Haha !
Btw, Lady Gaga is a guy lor.
Lols !
Are u a gay **OMG !**
HAHA !I think I should change ur nick to horny blur sotong =p
Oh ya... u wanna know what is the 7 things right?
Wait u complete our agreement first then I tell.
HAHAHA !
So sad for u =p
Lalalala..
I will nvr forget what happen that day de..
Expectally ur singing. Haha ! Go back & improve on ur singing man ! =p
Okay... Admit that I was touch by ur singing =x
But A BIT ONLY ...
Dunno what to write alr la..
A lot of my brain cell die le la cause of u la =p
Hmmmm... erm... lalalala...
Meet up & take ur present soon cause I miss u lots la ! =x
Lalalalala...
Dun be so rash okay..
Last but not least HAPPY 2mths & 6 words..Take Care and I love u (=