Tuesday, September 15, 2009
@ 8:41 PM
Haha ! Cookie Monster !!
Very bad leh u !
Wanna eat Elmo up )=
I dun want u to eat mii up la !
I want COOKIES !! Haha !
Got a song for u..
Lalalala..
Lalalala..
Cookie Monster is love by Elmo (as gans) (=
Haha !!
I can't believe that Cookie Monster is a shemale =O
HAHAHAHA !!
Okay la. Dun disiao u le.
Later u come & eat mii )=
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to KWA CHENG YI Hornyass !!!!!! (=
Sorry that ur birthday post is belated.
Cause I Monday cannot online mah.
So belated lor..
And I dun have ur pic so bo upload pic..
Hope that u love my EXTRA HUGE BIRTHDAY CARD (=
Haha ! But I regret writing Yan Dao for ur Y lor.
Is so fake man ! =x
But I cannot think of others le..
I love the most is H (=
H for HORNY cause u are a HORNYASS !! (=
Got song for u oso..
Happy Birthday to u..
Happy Birthday to u..
Happy Birthday to HORNYASS !
Happy Birthday to u (=
Haha !
Ytd was the first day of school for Term 4..
After all okay la..
Mrs Tey was MC ytd & today = free lesson !!
Didn't did her homework too =p
Okay.. I'm sorry Bryan..
Nth much to say..
Today do maths mock test until headache & pekcek..
We waste a lot of time just to solve one stupid question.
Wth ! Obviously didn't finish the paper in 1 hour.
In fact only complete half. Haha ! We all too pro le (=
Stay back & do History Project today (=
Pictures are uploaded in Facebook..
Lots of unglam & obseen pic lor.
Credits to ANNABELLE CHUA LAY BOON !
Haha! I almost forget to post this out..
Annabelle lend from mii Bryan Wong's spare phone.
During Science Practical she told mii that his phone auto off then cannot on..
I was like... auto off then can still on again wat.
Thenshe take the phone to mii.
I press then on le. I was like wth !
Then she say she might has press the wrong button..
OMG ANNABELLE ! Haha !
Blahblahblah..
Haha ! Msg with him lots today (=
It's a good thing. But hope that the $6 will last long. Haha !
Elmo love Horny Blur Sotong =p