Saturday, September 19, 2009
@ 6:02 PM
HAPPY 9mths to ONG TING JIE !!!
Sorry only got this pic....
Dunno what to say sia..
Hmmm...
JY & GL for EOY worh..
LL too..
*Edited*
Completed my D&T le !!
Woots ! At last man !
First, Thx COOKIE MONSTER for helping mii (=
Second, I'm gonna treat u ice cream if the car won top 5. Haha !
Third, HORNYASS.. start doing ur work man !
Fourth, I simply love the car man ! It is so cute !
Lols !
Actually sleeping like pig at 12 plus..
After that COOKIE msg mii ask mii he can come my house now to do mah?
Bo bian.. Wake up lor.
Went online before meeting him =p
Saw Horny Blur Sotong online..
But didn't chat cause I preparing to go down to meet COOKIE..
He wait for mii quite long lor..
Sorry..
Went down meet COOKIE & back to home..
He offline le.. Haiis..
Didn't talk or msg since ytd..
-Skip-
Drank 2 bottles of the Sunkist juice just for the cap -.-
Gonna die cause too sweet le la.
But COOKIE say won't leh. He siao le bah.. =x
Do do do.. Cut cut cut.. Paint paint paint..
At last done ! (=
Took pic of it & send to HORNYASS..
He say very cute (=
I agree lor. Is dame cute lor.
Love it (=
Try letting it run in my living room.
Very power sia.
Hope that day will be the same (=
Went down to play bball around 5 plus without COOKIE )=
Didn't really had energy or mood to play bball today.
Get still get high score (=
Went home & felt feverish so take temperature lor.
37.4 degree (=
It is a good thing? Dunno why will fever lor..
Confirm not cause of the rain lor..
Dunno la. Wanna fever then let it fever lor.
No one will care.. Lols.
Currently chatting on MSN with both HORNYASS (=
Horny conversation? So far haven't. Haha !
Haiis.. I dunno what happen again sia..
His prepaid no money le? Dunno la.
If really is no money.. Hope he will msg & tell mii after he top..
3 days of sms.. I really love those 3 days..
Dun wanna say about that le la..
See my car below bah (=
Sorry only got this pic....
Dunno what to say sia..
Hmmm...
JY & GL for EOY worh..
LL too..
*Edited*
Completed my D&T le !!
Woots ! At last man !
First, Thx COOKIE MONSTER for helping mii (=
Second, I'm gonna treat u ice cream if the car won top 5. Haha !
Third, HORNYASS.. start doing ur work man !
Fourth, I simply love the car man ! It is so cute !
Lols !
Actually sleeping like pig at 12 plus..
After that COOKIE msg mii ask mii he can come my house now to do mah?
Bo bian.. Wake up lor.
Went online before meeting him =p
Saw Horny Blur Sotong online..
But didn't chat cause I preparing to go down to meet COOKIE..
He wait for mii quite long lor..
Sorry..
Went down meet COOKIE & back to home..
He offline le.. Haiis..
Didn't talk or msg since ytd..
-Skip-
Drank 2 bottles of the Sunkist juice just for the cap -.-
Gonna die cause too sweet le la.
But COOKIE say won't leh. He siao le bah.. =x
Do do do.. Cut cut cut.. Paint paint paint..
At last done ! (=
Took pic of it & send to HORNYASS..
He say very cute (=
I agree lor. Is dame cute lor.
Love it (=
Try letting it run in my living room.
Very power sia.
Hope that day will be the same (=
Went down to play bball around 5 plus without COOKIE )=
Didn't really had energy or mood to play bball today.
Get still get high score (=
Went home & felt feverish so take temperature lor.
37.4 degree (=
It is a good thing? Dunno why will fever lor..
Confirm not cause of the rain lor..
Dunno la. Wanna fever then let it fever lor.
No one will care.. Lols.
Currently chatting on MSN with both HORNYASS (=
Horny conversation? So far haven't. Haha !
Haiis.. I dunno what happen again sia..
His prepaid no money le? Dunno la.
If really is no money.. Hope he will msg & tell mii after he top..
3 days of sms.. I really love those 3 days..
Dun wanna say about that le la..
See my car below bah (=
Poker Face -- Lady Gaga (=