Saturday, September 12, 2009
@ 1:51 PM
Haha ! If I'm not wrong today should be ur birthday?
Time flies man..
After last year NDP till now..
Miss those time & fun...
Must meet up soon okay MONEY BELT !!! =p
TC & may all ur dreams come true (=
Girl...
I think u know that I'm referring to u...
Come on man !
U know that I & ZY are just GANS right?
U oso know that I have him le..
But why u are quarreling with mii cause of ZY?
I really hate to be in the middle of u both okay.
Whenever u both quarrel..
I'm always in the middle..
1yr plus de friendship with u..
And now..
U are quarreling with mii cause of ZY..
Okay..
I knew that u both quarrel & why u both quarrel I oso know.
But it is just a small matter u both oso can quarrel..
I have nth to say..
U ask mii why I bo jio u go my house..
U ask mii why I bo jio u go my house..
Ytd u got Choir Day Camp leh.
Then how u come?
I ask him to come cause I need him to help mii do something.
Today is because I cannot go out & I need cardboard from popular for my class someone de birthday on Monday.
So asked him to help mii buy lor.
That's all.
U confirm will ask why I never ask u to buy right?
Cause I dunno u today got work a not?
Even if dun have, u say that day that u need to study or do homework today.
Girl, I nvr forget wat u told mii okay.
Back to Day Camp that thing.
U say that u thought I will be sad cause my mother didn't let mii go.
But do u know that I cried cause of that?
U think I really have no feeling when I didn't go for the Day Camp meh?
I really hate myself for overslept u know?
I really hope that u will understand & we will not quarrel cause of him any more.
1yr plus friendship..
I really hope that we can last long..
After all.. I know what u mean & I know that I should keep a distance away from him..
Dun worry.. my heart & feeling won't change..
*Edited*
Time flies today..
Did birthday present for HORNYASS as his birthday is on this Monday..
But Monday go school still need to do some outline or what lor if can..
Played bball again today..
Almost everyday go down & play bball now.
But today my skill sux..
Dunno why...
Almost being hit by the ball for 4 times..
Wth !
Played till 7.10 then went home..
Quite a game today..
Ran 1 round of bball curt only (=
But hurt my finger again )=
But not as serious as that day (=
Hope it recover soon..
Hmmm..
Gonna do homework tomorrow.
Confirm !
Cause I have no choice.
It is Sunday alr..
Haiis. This 1 week holiday is so short lor & time flies..
Nth much to blog le la..
That's all bah..
2 more days..
都是你--光亮 (=
