profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
@ 9:25 PM

Mood : Emotions
Music : Hush Hush-- Pussycat Dolls
Quote : The Sun is Still Shining,
The Sky Is Still Blue,
But Life Here Just Isn't The Same
Without You.
Elmo is gonna get her W595 back tomorrow !! (=
At last man !
It was hospitalised for 2 weeks )x
Start blogging about ytd outing bah...
Home--LRT to Compass Point--Cab to Downtown East--Escape Theme Park--E Hub--X Zone--New York for dinner--X Zone--Home Sweet Home (=
--Escape (=
Pirate Ship was dame funny.
Before my turn, ppl was like scream wat food vomiting out then wat shit coming out whatever rubbish la.
Then was laughing at them down there =x
When it was our turn..
Sit all the way back..
Was petty scary but instead of screaming, I'm laughing all the way till the ship stop.
Haha !
After that, went to sit Flippers (twice).
Was fun, a bit giddy and my hair was like wow ! Dame messy.
Next was Haunted House.
Quite disgusted lor.
Sat the family roller coaster oso.
Laughing all the way..
Last but not least was the Go Kart.
Every time go must play that (=
The run was not bad.
Run in second (=
--X Zone (=
Went there to play & saw Shawn (not Lee Jia Le)
But he dun seems to recognised mii.
Haha ! I still stood beside him playing bball.
Gong kia lor him =x
My cousin won mii a big Elmo for 52 bucks !
Haha ! I love it ! (=
Played a number of rounds of bball in there.
Till my shoulders hurt )=
--New York (=
Had dinner there. YUMMY !
Full like hell lor & the bill was $100 ++ ?
Dunno..
After all.. ytd was a great & memorable day (=
Did cam worh a bit. ut the photos ain't with mii..
Today...
ONG BING BING came to my house to teach mii how to play Kiss The Rain (=
Thx man !
But a bit only... )=
Gotta learn by myself from Internet..
Urgh ! Must remember sia..
Stm cannot happen !
Spend almost whole day learn that small part only. Haiis.
Stupid mii !
Casment..
I didn't reply ur msg not because I'm angry with u.
Just that...
I have to keep a distance away from u..
Just stop msg-ing mii & forget that I'm ur gan daughter okay..
U oso know that he fly to Bangkok...
Stop ur care & concern.. to mii..
I dun worth it.
Care about her bah.
Not mii.
I admit that I'm scared that it will change.
I dun want things to happen.
Just leave mii alone & dun msg mii okay.
Pls..
I hope u get what I mean..
Horny Blur Sotong..
Last night saw ur msg..
Reply ur msg but u didn't reply..
Saw ur msg again today morning..
Haiis..
Take care & have fun in Bangkok worh.
I will take care de (=
I said that I will be strong & tears won't fall.
I didn't forget..
I will try..
Now.. trying really hard to learn how to play Kiss The Rain.
I promise.. I will sure play the whole song on 4 months..
Confirm ! I die oso will finish learning.
Haha !
Cannot on 3 months cause having EOY & no time to learn )=
Okay la.. Learn Kiss the Rain is difficult & takes up lots of time.
So probably will occupied mii & won't think of anything bah..
Dunno..