profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Monday, September 07, 2009
@ 8:46 PM


Tomorrow 1yr 6mths with LINA LAOGONG le.
Haha. 4 more months to 2years (=
Hope we will last more than 2years. Haha.
Today morning went to Anchorvale CC with mum & bro
To eat Mac's Breakfast (=
Mum drop mii down at SKCC Police station & I went to meet QIAN YU & YUE LING.
Crap there about History project material list..

Went to Compass Point--Cold Storage--KFC--Msg him with my prepaid--he called--sounds angry--didn't heard his last sentence--he kup my call--sms & ask him wat he said--no reply till now & didn't appeared--Time Zone--Meet TINKERBELL--Time Zone--Cam-worhing--Send & Stalk QIAN YU--Starbucks--Study there--Went to YUE LING's House--3 person online in 1 com XD--Went to meet mum--Tampines Giant--Home Sweet Home ^^

After all, did some maths question. 2 or 3 question dunno how to do )=
Tmr gonna do project again.. Meeting at 10am =O
Gotta wake up early again )=
Today's pictures with YUE LING & QIAN YU..
Go & read their blog?
Ignorance again..
I dunno wat to do or say alr..
Probably the only thing I can do is to leave him alone..
Prepare to be ignore & hurt by him any time??
No matter wat I do..
Things are still like that..
I feel like giving up man !
I dunno how long can I hold or take this..
I'm sorry..
Probably we cannot pass our 2mths?
No one knows..
140709 08.33am...
Everything started changing from that day..
Getting worst & further apart..
Misses those time & msg...
Probably... maybe..
One day we will be strangers again..