Wednesday, September 09, 2009
@ 12:43 PM
Our favourite pic (=Haha ! We been through so much starting from Choir mates, Friends, Good Friends, Best Friends, Soul Mate to "Stead"..
I think that is the final place? Haha.There's still one... Forever Best Friend (=
I think that we should strength our relationship.
U know why la.
So won't say here (=
Btw, we have too many photos le..
I dunno which one to choose sia..
Headache !
Currently 87 photos (=
Let's hit 100 man !
Okay la. Promise u to make a memory book with u.
We will complete it & it will be the best present when it hit our 2yrs (=
Last Long !!! ^^
Oh ya..
Friday return u the disc.
U bluff mii la !! The disc I oso got le lor. Same story de lor.
Haiis. Sad.
And remember to read the books hor.
I still have 3 books =p
Just finish reading 1 nia.
Die le...
Last but not least HAPPY 1yr 1mth !!!
**Edit**
Annabelle came to my house !! ^^
She use my com for dunno how long lor.
Si TINKERBELL !
Haha ! Web cam with ARTHUR PHUA !
He look so gong man =x
Crap lots (=
That's wat we do always -.-
Blahblah.
Saw him online then talk lor.
A while then he offline le. Eeyer !
Sms & ask him to come (=
Talk on phone with him while TINKERBELL using my com web caming.
Crap a lot in the conver. Haha !
Went down to bring him up..
The rest confidential =p
Went down to play bball again.
Stupid ! Heng today never bei the ball hit dao (=
Ran 1 round around bball court with TINKERBELL.
Haha ! Cause lose to him )=
Too tall le la u. But I still taller =p
Send TINKERBELL to the traffic light & went back to find them again.
Just sit down a while then pei him go bus stop.
Good right mii? HAHA !
Actually my bro was like stalking us behind. Stupid la him !
Dunno how to stalk de & retarded okay. Ppl told u to wait there le right.
Then must listen la. HAHA !
--CONFIDENTIAL--
He board the bus & that's it )=
Went back to bball court, buy water & home (=
One word--TIRED !
I go out do project oso bo so tired lor -.-
Tmr gonna stay at home (=
Now my key board too pro le.
On cap lock then come out small letters.
Must be cause of TINKERBELL la.
So bao li =x HAHA !
Now okay le. Dunno why.
Siao le la -.-
Probably gonna sleep early tonight?
But dun think that I can sleep tonight lor.
Cause of certain reason.
Not cause I meet him okay.
U ppl oso dun need to go & guess..
Lols.