profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
@ 3:12 PM

Saw this msg today..
NEGLECTEDsend mii de (=
Go read bah..
Everything all bingo lor.
But boys read le sure shoot back or say no de..
Confirm..

如果你管他,
他说他没自由。。
如果你不管他,
他说你不关心他。。

你拒绝他,
他说你吊水。。
你答应他,
他就不珍惜你。。

如果他追不到你,
就会改追你朋友。。
如果他追到你,
就会想追别人。。

如果他跟女生出去,
他说跟朋友出去。。
如果你跟男生出去,
他说你劈腿。。

如果你给了他,
他觉得你很随便。。
如果你不给他,
他说你不爱他。。

如果你抽烟,
他说你是坏女生。。。
如果他抽烟,
他说他是男生。。。

你打扮很漂亮,
他说你勾引男人。。
你不会打扮,
他说你老土。。

你很会花钱,
他说你很浪费。。
他很会花钱,
他说是应酬。。

Blog about today..
Morning almost didn't wake up =p
Cause very tired then got a bit of flu..
Ate running nose pills before leaving..
Whole ppl tired & blur blur for the whole day.
Waited for NEGLECTED at Econ & sms with COOKIE MONSTER.
CT time--Chat with TINKERBELL about ytd the things..Keep laughing & laughing..
Chinese--Pon the whole lesson. Haha ! Play congkak with TINKERBELL (= Skip the result..
English--Mrs Tey is back.. Ask us to read Geylang Hideout the thing thing.. But I didn't.
In fact a lot of ppl nvr. Fall asleep for few minutes then recess le..
Dun feel like going down at all lor.
Maths--Continue doing the last year test paper.
Do till I headache.. Took a rest a while..
History--Use 45mins to do a reflection on our project. Haha ! End up no lesson..
Only tell us that we need to do poster blahblahblah..
I'm doing pair work with HORNYASS--BARBIE DOLL (=
Science--Totally freak out lesson ! Dun understand a single word cher saying.
HORNYASS--BARBIE DOLL sit in front of mii..
Play, chit chat, throw things at him =p & horny !
Haha ! We always chit chat confirm will horny de lor.
He is the one who started horny first de okay..
Not mii. That's why I call him HORNYASS (=
After school went to find COOKIE MONSTER (=
He pei mii go find Mr Ng but he is missing?
Lols ! Went out of school then meet NEGLECTED & CHIO BU..
Brought Honeydew milk tea (=
Love it !!
Saw someone at Compass then mood change totally..
Suay lor.. Saw her..
Flood around in Compass for a while..
Msg with HORNY BLUR SOTONG (=
Went home around 2.30 ?
Cause very tired & feel like sleeping..
On the way home that time almost fall..
Whole ppl blur blur de..
Sms-ed COOKIE MONSTER..
Hope he's okay bah..
He oso very tired today & bad mood..

COOKIE..
Cheer & rest well la.
Still will grow back de la..
Dun worry. Ltr holiday grow how long oso no one care.
Haha ! Cheer (=

Okay la.. I wanna go rest le..
Very tired & blur blur..

*Edited*
Slept till 6pm just now.
Haha ! I'm sucha pig (=
Woke up & msg Horny Blur Sotong (=
Thx for ur care & concern Hubby ((=
Blahblahblah..
After dinner, start doing my art.
One word--UGLY !
It is really dame ugly lor.
Urgh ! But I dun care =x
Haha! But no time to re-do or wat le lor..
Msg-ing with during painting..
Wth lor. He whole day say wat Lady Gaga one..
Then wat I love Lady Gaga cause of her bangs & craps..
Jealous la ! =p
Haha ! Half way there's something happen..
Haiis.. Dun feel like saying it here..
But it dun concern Hubby de..
Lalalala..
COOKIE MONSTER didn't online till now sia..
Hope that he's fine...
Currently msg-ing with Hubby (=
Haha ! 4 words-- He is super cute ! =p
Haha ! I love today & ytd lots la..
I think he know why..
Haha ! TINKERBELL.. I have nth to jealous of u & him okay.
Lalala..
Haha.. He gave mii a nick name (Pig Gaga)..
But I dunno why give that name lor.
Still got link with Lady Gaga de )=

I think I love u -- Byul (=