Friday, September 18, 2009
@ 7:32 PM
Today SUCKS TO THE MAX MAX MAX !!!
Woke up in the morning feeling unwell & tired.
Try to pull through..
But bad news started to come..
Everything at one shot.
-Motorised & Non-Motorised car not done.
-Arguments in group.
-Gotta get the car out Tuesday & presentation board by Friday.
-Home works & Exams..
-Dun understand Physics at all.
-Very weak in Maths.
-EOY is about 2 weeks time.
-Worried for someone.. (Hope he cheer up soon)
-Emotional... (cause of last night)
-History Poster..
-Physics Class Test.
-Maths Class Test..
-Geylang Hideout for Lang Arts..
-Friends Problems
I really feel like slitting myself today..
I'm sorry..
Why must everything come together in one shot?
I really wish that I was a kite..
Flying freely in the sky..
Haiis..
Sorry ppl if I shouted or lose my temper at u..
I really wonder why whenever I need him..
He won't be around..
Not even a msg today..
Msg-ed him..
No reply at all..........
Hubby.. I really hope that u cheer up..
I dun wish to see u like that.
U think I dunno that u are acting?
I promise & confirm with u that it won't happen okay.
The furthest is Gans only. That's it..
I know u hate this type of things happen..
I hate it too.. But no choice..
That's life..
Even if u back out..
Things will still remain like this.
So there's no different..
Dun blame ur self okay..
And stop saying sorry..
There's no I'm sorry in love..
Remember?
So stop saying sorry & let it pass..
HORNY BLUR SOTONG, CHEER UP !!
Thx for cheering mii up kor (=
U always nvr fail to cheer mii..
Thx for everything u done..
Like lending mii ur shoulder, accompany mii, walk in the rain with mii, listen to my troubles..
U are always there whenever I need someone..
I really appreciate it a lot..
I will nvr forget one incident..
U pei mii ate 2 full tub of ice cream & end up having stomach ache for 2 days..
Very regret & guilty till now..
Why pei mii eat the ice cream that time? Dumbo !
I oso hope that u will cheer up & smile like the past..
I'm sorry for the answer....
I should have realise it earlier..
And u won't be like that now..
Haiis.. Cheer up soon okay. I dun wanna see u like that..
Lina..I dunno what happen..
But Cookie Monster give mii see the msg u send him le..
Girl, I dun wish that u think I have Rui Wen le then I can dun have u..
Both of u are equal.
I'm sorry if I neglected u..
But I'm a human like u..
I cannot cut or tear or pull into half right..
I know that sometimes I neglected my friends around mii.
I'm sorry.
But I really hope that u can understand..
幸福不滅--罗志祥 (=