profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
@ 8:03 PM

Why must good things always comes with a bad news?
Why can't there be no bad news?
Fly off again..
Last min again..
No msg again...
Dump aside again..
Again.. Again... Again..

School was as usual..
As tired as usual..

CT & Lang Arts--First lesson feel like sleeping le..
But didn't.
Did some improvement on my art & help Jia Le to draw the shirt for the Girl Anime.
Barely sleep for 10 mins, Jia Le make mii again..
Yue Ling gave mii a Pig Soft Toy Key Chain as early birthday present !
Thx man ! I love it (x

Art--Improve a bit on the art then fall asleep =x
IN ART LESSON ?! Luckily Mr Wong didn't saw mii fall asleep (=

Chinese--Had Composition Test.. Hope will pass...

History--Did SBQ Worksheet.. Earn another bonus point for myself =D
4 points le (= and I'm banned banned banned from taking any more points )=

Maths--Did EOY'08 Practise Paper 2..
Was okay la.. Quite Difficult.
Gotta buck up !

After school meet Rui Wen, Cookie & Cheryl Yung.
Gave Rui Wen the Jap song score & teach her how to sing a bit lor.
Heart to heart talk with Cookie outside Econ.

Cookie, Cheer up okay.
Won't happen de.
Dun think too much.
I dun wanna see u drink or wat okay.
CHEER UP COOKIE !

After that gotta go so ps them )=
Saw Cedric in bus interchange so scare him lor.
His reaction dame slow lor.
Not fun de.
Went to meet bro, saw Gene..
Chat till reach Fernvale & home..

Reach home, Went online for discussion.
Went online, saw them haven't online.
Went to cook cup noodles as my lunch (=
Eat & discuss & do PowerPoint slides.
Do do do till 5 plus..
Fall asleep & left the com there =x
Sleep till 7.30 bro wake mii up to go down & help him buy dinner.
Stupid. Check my phone then realise Horny Blur Sotong msg-ed mii (=
Read le his msg..
Feel like falling down hard from a high place..

Hubby, I saw ur msg & reply le.
Hope u receive my msg.
I know u can't reply my msg..
I...
I dunno wat to say..
U..
Everything repeat again.
Like that time u gotta go Thailand.
I dunno this time u come back will things change like last time?
If things will change, I really hope we will change back to those time before u went to Thailand.
Haiis..
Last minute tell mii again.
Wanna meet u oso cannot.
Unless tomorrow after CCA u will come lor.
But I know u won't cause u will be at ur god father house.
Leaving on Sunday.. Saturday is impossible cause I can't meet u.
U know why..
Haiis..
Same msg again..
Dun worry about mii & take care of ur self okay.
I will try to take care de..
That 6 words again (=
Take care & I love u..


The days will always be brighter because he existed.
The nights will always be darker because he's gone.
And no matter what anybody says about grief
Or about time healing all wounds,
The truth is: there are certain sorrows that never fade away
Until the heart stops beating and the last breath is taken.

Tears Drops on my Guitar-- Taylor Swift