profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Friday, October 09, 2009
@ 10:45 PM

Almost late again for school today.
Cause went out of the house at 7am ? O.O !
D&T was boring !
Mr Ng wasn't around..
The whole 2hours was like see others presentation..
Waste of time & dame boring ! =x
Somethings happen during recess..
Slack & talk to TINKERBELL , HORNYASS during Lang Arts.
Tio nag again. Cause didn't do journal =x
Gonna do tmr? I dun think so.. haha !
Science was boring too.
After all.. it's a long & boring day in school today..
After school, was in class with LES PARTNER, YUE LING & APRIL.
Cam worhing in class (x



Heard MORON shouted my name loudly.
Went out.. No one.
Went down then start shouting?
Lols ! After that settle somethings...
Went to canteen for Ms Huan's farewell party.
She's leaving )x
Went there she gave mii a pizza, end up didn't eat.
Cause..
I took the pizza & wanna find go & buy water.
Benjamin--Eh I oso want pizza leh.
Mii--Go take la.
Benjamin-- Cannot la...
Benjamin-- I share with u la. U bite first..Then I bite..
Mii-- (Huh?!) Dun want la..
Mii-- Nah.. Give u la.
Benjamin-- Really ar? So good ar?
Mii-- Of course really la !
Benjamin-- U really dun want ar?
Mii-- Yup..
Lols ! He... HAHA !
Dunno how to say him la..
Skip (x
Went to help out at North Star Zone..





Very dusty lor those things.
Can make u sneeze like siao.
Help till 2pm then go le.
Actually YUE LING wanna take clique photo.
But TINKERBELL she .................. end up nvr.
Chat a while with QIAN YU, LES PARTNER & BENJAMIN.
(Translated to eng)
Qian Yu--Aiya Chanel. U accompany mii home la.
Les Partner --No ! Wait for mii Chanel then I accompany u home.
Blah blah blah.
Qian Yu-- (forget what le then..) Orh I know le. He accompany u home right? Stay in same house some more (pointing at Benjamin)
Mii-- No la ! What same house? I & him nth, no link.
Qian Yu-- Aiyo Chanel how can u like that. U have ZS le leh. If he know then angry then ignore u then quarrel then u sad then u cry then ur post become emo then .......
Mii-- (keep laughing & looking some where else. Stupid Benjamin ! Nvr say anything still keep laugh laugh laugh.)
Blah blah blah..
Started throwing paper ball. We got pick up after playing de okay !
Went to throw then Benjamin actually wanna scare mii de. End up I scare him.
Haha ! He think I dumb dumb de. Dunno he hiding behind. Too bad =p
Qian Yu went home... Gastric get worst.
Mii-- Walao ! Gastric very pain la !
Benjamin-- Go buy something to eat la.
Mii-- Canteen still got what to eat u tell mii?
Benjamin-- Then drink lor.
Mii-- Drink Soya Milk ar?
Benjamin-- Or u go Econ buy food la.
Mii-- Or u go help mii buy la.
Benjamin-- U know very far a not ?!
Mii-- Very far meh?
Benjamin-- Ya la. Still need to walk out of gate then walk for so long.
Mii-- Then u still ask mii to go buy?!
Benjamin-- HAHA ! Okay la. I go library study le.
Benjamin-- (walking off) Bye.. C u on Monday..
Mii-- I think I Monday won't see u (x
Benjamin-- Then see u at home.
Mii-- At home? Sorry lor. I & u stay in different home.
End up nvr eat or drink anything..
Waited for LES PARTNER to do finish Journal.
Went off with LES PARTNER & COOKIE (x
LES PARTNER came to my house (x
HTHT, eat, laugh, sing song..
Went to play bball at 6pm.
At first is Mii, IPOS & LES PARTNER.
After that, played match with 2 Pei Hwa guys & one female adult.
After all okay la...
Played bball till 9pm then go home.
TIRED !
Some over due pic below. ..
That day LES PARTNER came my house & teach mii Kiss the Rain de (x

CHANEL TAN WANNA BE LOVE DRUNK !! (x

Love Drunk-- Boys like Girls