profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Friday, October 30, 2009
@ 9:00 PM

Bad results, Miss school & I miss ELMO !!! )x


Gonna start posting from yesterday (x
Went back to school ytd..
Everything was as per normal after exams..
Movie, chit chat, playing, slacking, cam worhing..
After school went to MORON's house with CHIO BU (x
3 of us played with nail polish. Haha !
After that went for choir.
Something funny happen.. Haha !
Gonna skip some parts..
Thx JOSHUA for accompanying mii & listen to mii.
Haha ! APPRECIATED hor !
IPOS had fever at night )x
ELMO came to find mii & he had fever too..
Haiis. Worried..
Meet ELMO for a while & off to bring IPOS to see doc.
Really hope ELMO will recover soon )x

It was last day of school today )x
It will be lying if I say I won't miss those time we had as a class.
2 yrs being together..
Memories.. Laughter.. Fun.. Quarrels.. Craziness..
Haiis..
Next yr most of us will be separated )x
Hope we will still be bonded..
Took back report book too..
Chinese--B4
English--4
Maths--4
Science--5
Geography--1
History--2
Home Econ--1
D&T--2
Art--3
Percentage--67.7
Class Position--3/40
Level Position--8/81
EMB3--12
L1B2--6
One word--KNS !

Result drop a lot.
Haiis. Gotta really work dame hard & put more effort next yr )x
Today in class was like quite happy & high?
Lols ! But after school, I dunno what happen.
Totally... haiis.
It's not about results..
Lols. I won't be sad or cry cause of result de lor.
I dunno what happen..
Probably cause worry & miss ELMO bah..
Haiis. I dunno la !

ELMO..
I was really dame pissed off & angry that day..
Seriously.. LOLS !
Take care lots okay..
Expectally u having camp now & running a fever.
I dun really believe u will stay at sick bay like what u told mii lor.
U like that de person & character.
Impossible for u to stay there & see ppl go & have fun de..
Haiis. Hope ur camp fast end sia =X
)x

MORON..
Sorry that I didn't go & find u today after choir.
Look forward to BBQ, go Bugis & see him.
Hahaha !
U faster decide a date to go to Bugis hor.

JOSHUA..
Thx once again for accompanying & listen to mii tht day.
Dun worry la.
Now nth le.
Faster go & be attached la.
Haha !
Btw, share leh.
Who is the girl?
VERY CURIOUS LEH!

Cam worhing with CHIO BU in my class today too ! (x



Stay strong & Jia You Girl ! (x
Find one day we go out together oso.
Haha !

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
While loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Without you by my side,
I'm weak...