Sunday, October 04, 2009
@ 8:55 PM
Life is simply boring, colourless & like waves these days.
Mood keep going up & down like roller coaster..
Never forgetting to be a bitch today.
Going around bitching almost everyone today )x
Dunno what's wrong with this bitch today.
Brain damage?
She even went bitching with her loved one )x
Haiis..
Today was quite a bad day?
But it isn't that bad too..
She's going bonkers now
Casment Chua.. GAME OVER ! IT'S OVER ! THAT'S IT !
Mii & u... GAME OVER !
Cause of that..
U can come & scold mii...
It's over.
If u think I was the one who cause u being said by ur friends..
I have nth to say.
If u think I am a bitch or some one who say everything out.
I can only say I'm a bitch yeah.. So what?!
Forget it.
Since u mind & care so much about what they say..
What's the point of being friend..
What's the point of being gans..
What's the point of saying sorry when u dun even mean it..
What's the point of trying to save it without saying anything..
What's the point of lie-ing to ur self when u alr hate mii..
Stop denying & lie-ing..
U can't lie to ur self forever.
If u hate mii cause of that I have nth to say..
Just delete my number in ur contact & that's it.
I have nth to regret of ending this ! And I'm not joking.
Dun bother to msg mii cause I won't reply.
Last night, went online & chat with COOKIE..
Very long nvr talk & see him in school le..
But oso not really very long oso.
Haha ! About 3 to 4 days?
Also msg-ed with Horny Blur Sotong till 12 plus?
Msg msg msg.. Then bom !
Fall asleep. Haha ! I think he fall asleep too?
Sleep le then 2am wake up cause felt vibration.
Someone msg mii chain msg.. Stupid.
Then see he bo reply then sleep again =x
I think he didn't even feel vibration? Haha ! Pig ! =p
Morning tio spam msg by Bryan Wong then wake up.
Was thinking..
Life is so boring man ! Sian ! When will surprises come?
Okay.. CHANEL TAN SIMPLY LOVE SURPRISE OKAY -.-
Blah blah blah..
Chatted on phone with MORON today..
Talk quite a lot of things..
HTHT tak & shared lots of thing with her recently (=
Went online then saw JUN SHENG conver..
Say that he might be bringing alcohol & drink with mii.
Haha ! Good thing (=
But till now haven't. Stupid lier !
After that msg-ed Horny Bur Sotong again..
If u are a good boy, I will be the best & good-est girl in this world (x
Haha ! It's too late..U alr steal something. Haha !
Got reprimanded by him too )x
Suddenly went bitchy with him just now..
Then now he's angry with mii ))x
Not replying my msg )))x
Haiis...
Chatted with TINKERBELL too (=
Crap quite a lot. LOLS !
Urgh ! Mix pod just won't work on my blog.
What's the problem man?
Stupid ! Retarded.. Lols !
Going to play bball with IPOS again. Lols !
Come back then update again (=
**Edit**
Back from bball & had free shower (=
Totally drenched cause the rain was really heavy...
Msg-ed him just now before playing bball..
He didn't reply..
I think he's really mad this time..
Haiis. CHANEL TAN ! YOU ARE REALLY A BITCH MAN !
I admit that I drink just now..
But it was Jolly Shady only..
So won't kill.. Lols !
Drank lots & fast... Almost puke.. =.= !
Finish drinking then play bball with IPOS & 3 other guys..
Inside was burning a bit? After a while okay le..
But during playing accidentally scratch across my wrist =x
Tio hit by de ball few times..
Lols ! Play play play after that heavy rain le..
Play a while then go le..
Stroll in the rain. Haha !
Now sitting in air-con room (x
Arh !!!!!! CHANEL TAN WAS WRONG WITH U ?!
Why must u go bitch with him?
What's ur problem ?
Can't u stop bitching today?
U really wanna end this is it?
U really wanna have cold war with him is it?
U really wanna quarrel with him is it?
Are u happy now?! He's angry with u now..
Didn't even reply ur msg............
CHANEL TAN U ARE REALLY A BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sometimes..
When u lose something..
Then u will realise the importance of it..
How much u treasure it..
How much u need it...
How much u can't live without it..
Just like I can't live without u...
I'm truly sorry if I had hurt u..
I know that sorry won't cure or mend anything..
But pls..
Dun leave mii..
Cause I can't live without u..
Cause I can't survive without u..
Cause I can't lose u..
Cause I need u..
Cause I love u..
How can sorry ever mend a broken heart -- ??