Saturday, October 03, 2009
@ 10:23 PM
Went out all day on Children Day & ytd (=
That's why no time to post and upload pic..
Sorry !
Okay.. I will blog about today first (=
MORON came to find mii in the afternoon.
HTHT & both of us tears fall.
Having same problem, troubles & feelings..
Almost end everything today...
I'm sorry..
I dunno why I will tell u that & have those feeling to end it today..
But even if u say u wanna end..
I simply can't let it go..
I know I hurt & make u sad today..
But at last..
Rainbow appear after a thunder storm (=
I really hope that thunder storm dun come again..
It is alr unstable enough...
Haiis.
Mine is counted as okay & settle le..
But dunno how's MORON's..
Haiis.
MORON ! CHEER UP !
Dun think too much okay..
Anything talk to mii..
Slit won't settle or make u feel better.
Slit cause of him is not worth it.
I really dunno wat happen between u & Chua sia..
He IPOS la !
Can scold u cause of that.
Haiis..
02 Oct 09....
School was as noisy & fun today...
It was English Paper )x
Study till 12am last night..
And was nervous about the paper..
Paper 1 was okay..
Wrote compo on lies & formal letter on refund or exchange of goods..
Slept for 45 mins =x
Paper 2 was killing mii )x
Didn't stop writing for 2hours.
Ouch !
Spend 1hour doing Summary including draft =O
Didn't write well for Lit Response )=
After the paper..
Went home with MORON (=
Played Bball, Free shower in Public, Cam Worhing & HTHT (x
Msg-ed Horny Blur Sotong (=
He was ill )x
But still very Horny ! Haha !
Went to buy Cup Walker before going to YUE LING's house..
Waited for her dame long lor..
Chat on phone with Horny Blur Sotong (=
Sorry la. Didn't really mean to scold u fk off..
Went to play candle with YUE LING, JOLEEN, YEE XUAN, ZHEN YONG, ZHEN YONG'S SIS & AMANDA...
Cam worhing, tio burn a bit, fun & laughter (=
Played till 9 plus then meet mum & tio scolding again.
Haiis ! After all.. It is because of that IPOS again..
01 Oct 09...
School have nvr been so fun & unlucky..
First... HAPPY CHILDREN DAY ! (=
Hope that my bro will grow up & stop being a IPOS =x
Everyone was becoming children after recess in my class.
Haha ! This is wat happen in 2Crazy...
Going around saying HAPPY CHILDREN DAY *shake hand* Where's my present?
Haha ! Should change to 2Children le bah.
But this is the way we are.. And I simply love them (=
Chinese lesson was even crazier..
LI XIA put correction fluid on the ruler and pass..
TINKERBELL took it and say CHANEL ! HAPPY CHILDREN DAY ! (correction fluid wack on my hand & uniform) *scream !*
Took correction fluid too & start making it on TINKERBELL's face too =x
End up, TINKERBELL, AMANDA, QIAN YU, APRIL all got.
But I'm the worst one )x
It still haven't end.
JIA LE still pour water on my chair when I'm making TINKERBELL.
*scream even more !* Uniform was wet a bit.
Everyone was saying CHANEL ! You pee on ur uniform ! OMG !
Wth ! Some more tio poke & slap by JIA LE )x
Tio Superglue on my face oso. Worst children day ever.
But after all.. IT'S STILL DAME FUN !
Memorable & unforgettable (=
After school went to SKCC with TINKERBELL..
Cause my Bro birthday & asked mii to go play bball.
Meet CASMENT at Compass Point first then go together.
Keep Holding On-- Avril Lavigne
.jpg)
