profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Friday, October 16, 2009
@ 10:05 PM

EXAM IS OVER !!! (x
First.. Thx those who wish mii Good Luck for exam (x
Hope u guys de luck will help mii get a good result. Haha.
Second.. Sorry for not updating my blog..
Cause busy studying & bball-ing =p
I really got study okay?!
Chiong a lot for Science and Maths (x
Haiis. Dun wanna say maths le.
Say alr feel like dying..
Stupid sia !
Confirm more than 4marks gone cause of careless mistake.
Freak !!! Sure cannot take A maths le )x
Haiis..
Did somethings foolish ytd too..
Told others not to do it but did it myself..
I really dunno why things become like this..
History repeats again..
Boy, if u wanna continue like this like the past..
I have nth to say..
1 week of ignorance alr..
How long more u wanna ignore mii again this time?
Break the 2 weeks 3 days record?
What I wanna say I alr said in those sms..
U dun wanna reply or see.. I have nth to say..
I give up..
U wanna ignore mii then ignore bah..
Haiis..
Forget it..
MORON came to my house these few days after exam (x
Thx girl for ur accompany.. APPRECIATED BY UR BITCH (x
Played bball lots too even exam period =x
These few days was like after paper, go CP, Bus-ed Home, Rest, Play bball till 8 plus then go home.
Everyday almost the same -.-
Went back home quite late the day before Science paper.
RONALD was like Aiya go home dun need to study alr la.
Lols ! U think I like u meh? Dun study.. =X
That day after bball went home to study Science till 1am..
Really got study de okay !
But paper come..
Some question still dunno how to do =p
Haha ! But at least better than taking SOME PPL advice not to study =P
The day after Science paper was Maths paper..
Play till 8plus then go home oso.
Had lots of laughter that day.
Saw some ppl slip & fall.. HAHA !
At first didn't wanted to play bball cause the court is wet.
Chanel Tan hate wet court !
So brought a bottle of Green Tea & watch JUN HENG & IPOS play..
But end up oso play for a while.
8 plus alr then go home.
RONALD teach mii maths too..
Thx RONALD for teaching (x
But what he teach that day didn't come out in Maths Paper 2. Lols !
After he go, did maths question myself...
Do until my brain wanna brust. Lols !

Tmr going to WWW, Escape & Chalet the whole day ! (x
Comfirm play like siao.
Gonna take lots of pic too (x

Oh ya ! Almost forgot to post the conver..
I will nvr forget that conver man !
Laugh till stomach pain. Haha !
Actually we are having horny conversation & chatting about the paper that day.
But end up...
(Blah blah blah... having MSN conver with CRANSTON, CEDRIC, YEE XUAN & CHENGYI)
LOVE DRUNK!! says: aiyo yee xuan dun deny le
LOVE DRUNK!! says: i noe u love mi too
LOVE DRUNK!! says: LOLS
x--Ehhbs says: she shy la
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: ...
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: ....
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: chanel shy lorh
x--Ehhbs says: ?
x--Ehhbs says: when i shy
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: hahas,she deny her love to cedric ,hahas
x--Ehhbs says: ya..
x--Ehhbs says: cedric i love u leh
x--Ehhbs says: how ar?
x--Ehhbs says: love u too much leh
x--Ehhbs says: ....
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: hahas ,so funny sia
x--Ehhbs says: he heart attack le
x--Ehhbs says: haha
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: no lorh ,he blushing to u
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: n chengyi mumbling..
OMG EXAM nearing so much pressure!!!!!!! says: huh?
OMG EXAM nearing so much pressure!!!!!!! says: i gtg le
OMG EXAM nearing so much pressure!!!!!!! says: bb
--OMG EXAM nearing so much pressure!!!!!!! has left the conversation--
LOVE DRUNK!! says: byebye
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: k,bb
LOVE DRUNK!! says: yee xuan
LOVE DRUNK!! says: u hor take my heart away sia
LOVE DRUNK!! says: love u alot
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: not me lorh ,is chanel tan
LOVE DRUNK!! says: nono
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: i can see that u n cranston laughing
LOVE DRUNK!! says: i really love u
LOVE DRUNK!! says: serious de
LOVE DRUNK!! says: dun like that leh
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: u go study larh,say so much
LOVE DRUNK!! says: aiyo
LOVE DRUNK!! says: why so guan xin wo
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: ...
LOVE DRUNK!! says: i missing u sia
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: as if lorh .
LOVE DRUNK!! says: really
LOVE DRUNK!! says: love u alot
LOVE DRUNK!! says: u look like my dream girl
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: KNS.
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: i also not older than u
LOVE DRUNK!! says: nvm de
LOVE DRUNK!! says: u cute can le
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: ...
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: amanda,qianyu,chanel ,jocelyn also cute leh
LOVE DRUNK!! says: will u be my valentine?
LOVE DRUNK!! says: dun care them
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: especially chanel ,piggy
LOVE DRUNK!! says: they not my type
LOVE DRUNK!! says: u are my type
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: care ur cranston
LOVE DRUNK!! says: cranston wont noe
LOVE DRUNK!! says: i really love u
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: cranston beside u,laughing
LOVE DRUNK!! says: no his not
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: he is
LOVE DRUNK!! says: he in toliet
LOVE DRUNK!! says: making cake
--LOVE DRUNK!! just sent you a nudge.--
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: n u're the cake
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: toking abt rubbish.
LOVE DRUNK!! says: fuvk uy7
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: hahas . y chanel so quiet ?
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: ....
LOVE DRUNK!! says: ver u
LOVE DRUNK!! says: \i love y
LOVE DRUNK!! says: LOL
LOVE DRUNK!! says: HAHAA
LOVE DRUNK!! says: FUCK \D
LOVE DRUNK!! says: SA
LOVE DRUNK!! says: D
LOVE DRUNK!! says: SA
LOVE DRUNK!! says: D
LOVE DRUNK!! says: ASD
LOVE DRUNK!! says: sry ar
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: u're laughing all the way lorh.
LOVE DRUNK!! says: my bro type de
LOVE DRUNK!! says: fk him sia
LOVE DRUNK!! says: LOL
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: lol,nvm .hahas
LOVE DRUNK!! says: the top part i really write de
LOVE DRUNK!! says: JOKING LAR
LOVE DRUNK!! says: HU WOULD LIKE U
LOVE DRUNK!! says: ZZZZ
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: ya lorh-.-
LOVE DRUNK!! says: U REALLY BELIEVE MI ISIT
LOVE DRUNK!! says: IS UR HEART PUMPING?
LOVE DRUNK!! says: WAHAHAHAHA
XUAN' ;旖暄’ says: u very what sia


HAHA ! That day really cannot stop laughing.
151009.. HORNYASSS was form (x
Vow to stay horny & go crazy together. HAHA !


IPOS & RONALD...
U two good ! Everytime dunno talk what de lor.
What secret huh?
Must share la !
Sharing is caring okay?!
Share la... concern mii some more.. so must share more..
Lols.
IPOS u extremely super dame GOOD !
吃里爬外 huh?
Who is ur sister huh?
He ur elder brother ar?
Blood is thicker than water okay.
Share dunno what concern mii the with him.
Wanna share then share with mii la. Why share with him?
Ronald u oso very super duper extremely GOOD de !
Ppl view & run.
U see & walk. Lols !
Still remember what I write...
Stop see & walk la.
I scared ltr long le hor..
U read & crawl leh.. (x

MORON..
Girl.. Cheer up okay?!
I believe u & him can LL de (x
Thx for ur advice & scoldings..
Haiis..
Urs can see rainbow le..
Mine still having thunderstorm..
I really dunno what to do..
If he really wanna slient break..
I have nth to say..
I can only put on a smile, keep holding on and let time pass?
If he really slient break..
I can only put on a smile, mend & heal my wound?
I tried everything..
He wanna avoid mii..
I oso cannot do anything..
At most I promise u I won't do foolish act again..

I don't wish to be everything to everyone,
But I would like to be something to someone....

Gone Forever-- Three Days Grace..