Wednesday, October 14, 2009
@ 12:00 AM

Happy 3mths Hubby (x
I'm gonna write everything out & how I feel..
But no matter what u read later..
I've nvr wanted to let u go.. let this relationship end..
We really been through lots before reaching our 3mths..
I will not forget what happen this month..
We almost broke up twice..
And couple fight =X
But now..
We are having cold war again..
Hubby, What had happen between us?
Why we will quarrel till like that..
Haiis..
First time is cause a guy come my house and u are mad about it..
I'm really sorry for that issue..
But I'm happy too =X
Cause I can feel ur care & concern =P
As promised..
I changed my blog link..
Kept a distance away from him..
Second time is cause I asked u what if I wanna end this relationship, end everything.
U called mii and we talk a lot..
Okay.. I owe up..
That day Lina was at my house went I send u that msg.
But she wasn't the one who make mii send that msg..
I dun even know why I will feel that way..
Haiis..
Hubby..Will we meet up more?
I hope that u will keep that day for mii =P
Now, I have to clear my name first.
I've nvr ever doubt ur feelings !
Not even now..
Not even the past..
And I think I won't in the future =X
Btw, dun keep go clubbing can?
U are the one who say must love ur self..
Yet u like that.
That's not called letting ur body enjoy.
That's ur craps & rubbish excuses =P
I know why ignorance happen again this time..
Cause my bro msg u & told u that I wanna break right?
Haiis..
Till now u didn't call or msg mii anything..
I think u are tired too?
I dunno what to do now..
Should I take daddy advice or her advice?
Haiis..I dunno...
But I didn't regret what I choose okay..
Not now or the past or in the future...
Relationships are like sand held in your hand.
Held loosely, with an open hand, the sand remains where it is.
The minute you close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on, the sand trickles through your fingers.
You may hold onto some of it, but most will be spilled.
A relationship is like that.
Held loosely, with respect and freedom for the other person, it is likely to remain intact.
But hold too tightly, too possessively, and the relationship slips away and is lost.