profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Monday, October 12, 2009
@ 4:24 PM


This gonna be a very short post..
Gonna blog my EOY timetable out first..
Tuesday-- Geography Paper
Wednesday-- History Paper
Thursday-- Science Paper
Friday-- Maths Paper 2

Today Maths Paper 1 was okay.
Did complete the paper (x
Hope will pass the paper..
Didn't revise maths ytd =x
Only started revising today morning.
Hmm.. Thx BENJAMIN for helping mii in that question (x
But I still dun really get it =x
Ask him tmr or when bah..
Lols !

See no evil..
Say no evil..
Hear no evil..
And feel nth..
I give up..
My heart is dead..
I'm not gonna care or bother any thing any more..
Set u free is the best solution to this situation..
Cause I can't bear the pain any more..

Bleeding Love..