profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
@ 4:39 PM

TOMORROW MATHS PAPER !! O.O !! DIE !! )x
Chanel Tan hasn't been a good girl recently )x
Journal not done yet =x
Maths paper tmr & hasn't start revision =x
Yet talking on phone & chatting on MSN now =x
Mummy is gonna wack mii )x
Results gonna drop again? )x
NO NO NO !!
This might be the last post alr...
Gotta really study hard & smart..
Before it's too late..
Before I cry when I get the result..
Before I failed..
Most probably will be back to blogging after Friday?
Or will have short post?
Dunno. Depends...
IPOS went crazy? Probably insane ytd...
Keep laughing & laughing during bball..
I dun feel anything funny lor.
But he cannot stop laughing expectally after this MSN conver...
Content warning ! It is strongly not adviseable to read..
IPOS: Fk u la !
x--Ehhbs: U sure u wanna fk mii?
IPOS: Ya la. I wanna fk u leh. What u wanna do?
x--Ehhbs: Okay. But before u fk mii.. remember to wear condom hor & call HBS to tell him first worh..
IPOS: Don't worry. I won't forget.
IPOS:You call larh
x--Ehhbs:U call la
x--Ehhbs: hum
IPOS: i call ler
x--Ehhbs: so fake
IPOS: really
x--Ehhbs: so fake
x--Ehhbs: i believe u? Wait sky fall
IPOS: got number also
x--Ehhbs: lols
x--Ehhbs: can key in & press call but straigh away hang
x--Ehhbs: u think i dumbdumb?
x--Ehhbs: i dun need gum gum (x
IPOS: =,=ll
IPOS: it is true
IPOS: i got call
x--Ehhbs: u think i stupid ar
IPOS: Don't believe then don't believe larh
LOLS !!!

Lmao yi ge !
Lols ! He really think I stupid.
If u really call.. He won't have no reaction de..
Wanna lie oso lie in a smart way la dumbo !
Today chat on phone with MORON for 2 hour plus?
Haha ! Chat lots of things...
Chat till french kiss oso.
This is the conver...
MORON--Eh, how u french kiss ar? teach mii leh.
EHHBS-- How I know how to french kiss? U teach mii hai cha bu duo...got more expierence? =p
MORON-- I oso dunno leh. ****************************** pekcek sia.
EHHBS-- Then like i know like that. I ********** leh. how i know. That time ************* ..
MORON-- How the guys know how to do ar?
EHHBS-- How i know. i oso not guys.
MORON-- we try doing together la.
EHHBS-- PLS LA ! I then dun want !
HAHA !
I oso wish I had a boyfriend like that MORON ! )x
I bet u want it too..
But I think those type extinct le?
Haha ! At least u good la.
Got before.. u want go back now.. might still have lor.
Mii? No hope le.. he won't treat mii like that de..
Haha ! Being tied very shiok hor? =P
Luckily I'm not tied (x
But I dun think that it is lucky that I'm not tied..
Dunno la.
Endure & JY bah..
Both of us keep endure-ing..
Same fate..
Wanna end but we can't..
It's a fact.. Lols !
After all.. Cherish those time u spend with him those bah..
I want oso dun have leh.
So stop making mii can?! haha !
U dun understand what I say nvm.
Cause I oso dun understand what I typing.. LOLS !
Receive this msg today..
Today is the admit day..
If u are a man who snatches the first kiss,
pleads for the second,
demands the third,
takes the fourth,
and endures..
ADMIT IT !
My reaction was like wth !
Am I a guy?
Send mii this for wat?
Lols.
Tears fall again today by it self..
I really dunno what's wrong with mii.
Why I always had those feelings?
I said that I will keep holding on with understanding & love..
But I always had those feelings.
What's wrong with mii?!
Chanel Tan what's wrong ?!
I know that I still love him deep..
But why I feel like ending it with him..
But I knew that I can't let him go..
And tears just simply drip down..
Probably like what someone told mii bah..
Because both of us dun meet together often..
Neither calls.. Only msg.. But not that often too..
Both of us or only him.. Getting busy & lesser time for mii..
And not like how we just started..
I really dunno..
Lots of things happen these days too..
Falling sick too..
Exam coming oso..
Haiis..
03 more days...

Whenever I need u,
U ain't there..
Whenever I miss u,
U ain't there..
Whenever I need a listener,
U ain't there..
Whenever I need a shoulder,
U ain't there..
Whenever I need support,
U ain't there..
Whenever I need care & concern,
U ain't there..
Whenever I need accompany,
U ain't there..
U are always missing when I'm in need..
Hoping that u will be there when I'm in need..
But it didn't came true..

Heart Heart Heart Break -- Boys like Girls (x