profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Friday, November 06, 2009
@ 8:52 PM

08 more days..
Will u remember?
Or empty promises again?


Tmr cannot go out = No playing pool
Hate it man !

Chanel Tan hate rotting at home..
Haiis.. 1 week le..
I really hate this sentence ..

Then what u want mii to do? I'm seriously really very very busy !
Busy is not an excuse man !
It is simply retarded & idiotic to give this kind of excuse or reason.
Urgh !! Screw up man !!
Why it can't stop falling & flowing out?
Why can't I stop thinking?
Why must history repeats?
Why guys always give the same excuse--BUSY?
Why I'm feeling like that?
Why I'm falling again?
Why?!!!!
I think & have a strong feeling that u will seriously forget it..
Probably..
U didn't remember at all..

This 2 girls seriously brighten & cheer my day up (x
Thank you. Cheer up & keep smiling too (x









Thx TINKERBELL for ur help & shooting that day (x
Had a great time at Bball court today too..
Can't stop laughing...
Urgh !! I wanna go Bugis again man !
I wanna buy that spect !
Didn't find it that day )x
Looking forward to BBQ !
But not confirm can go a not yet )x
Hope I can go ))x
When will u appear?
When will u be there?
When will u keep ur promise?
When will u make this feeling gone?