Monday, November 09, 2009
@ 7:25 PM
Update cause SOMEONE complain & say what my blog dead..
Lols. Still view & run. Kns !
Nah JOSHUA LING..I update le hor. Dun say I bluff u hor.
Going to be panda le.
These few days sleep very late?
Not enough sleep )x
Cause... Sms till 5 plus in the morning & SOMEONE lor =P
Oh ya.. pls dun msg mii.. cause I won't reply.
Lols !
Haiis. Not going for the BBQ on Friday )x
But going out with JOSHUA & NIGEL on 14 (x
My 2 开心果. Haha.
Extra featured both of them for these few days too.
Thx for ur accompany (x
This week is petty packed..
But is a good thing (x
Hope every week like that then good.
Haha ! So won't be so sian?
Lols.
I think I won't be blogging these few days bah.
Cause..
First is busy.
Second is nth to write.
Lols.
Nana Tan.. Cheer up okay?
I dun wish to see u like that sia.
Dun like that la.
Dun worth it de...
Haiis..