Tuesday, November 17, 2009
@ 6:33 PM
block everyone.. it's good.. =D..
so how uue thursdae still going out?
Lols.
Then my tag board will be dead dead dead?
Thursday?
BBQ ar?
I dunno leh. Haven't ask.
Tmr then ask. Then tell u..
got me still not enuff? still want others ar?
Now I got u meh? )x
but still uue have me wat..
in ur heart dun have..
no need alwaz have de ma..
T.T
lata ue one dae sian of me how?
mmm uue tat tym
with ronald got lyk tat?
I smell vinger leh.
Very strong some more.
What in my heart dun have?
I wack u hor!
Hmm..
Wait for that day come then say =P
Like that is?
Blog & stuff?
as in ur mum call him n all lor..
not jealous leh..
i know i in ur heart liao..
uue dun see me everysec pass lyk dunno how many years lor..
come wack me la.. =D
No la. My parents dunno I & him.
Cause we only meet & MSN sometimes.
Call & msg very less.
Not jealous then is what?
U know but I dunno mine leh =P
Is mii meh? U bah? Haha !
Sure wack u de PINOCCHIO ! =P
no wonder... den i zai.. i msg and call mre.. wahaha
wa dunno ar.. ok lor.. bye..
No lor. We meet oso a lot lor. Haha !
Comapared to Ronald. Lols !
Ya lor. More until things become like that.
Haiis.
Dun bye leh T.T
I will emo de leh )x
uue dunno ma..
so i let uue know le..
den come back lor..
if it's not too late...
Let mii know le then u come back?
How are u gonna let mii know?
U go lor.
I sure fast (x
... kns.. uue know i wanted to get flowers for ur birthdae present..
but by the looks of ur family.. i tink..
i better not buy ba..
later come find me.. i super sian sioh..
so not gonna get uue a present..
since i give uue somethn money can't buy de..
so it's better it's frm the heart at least..
....
U make mii went speechless sia..
I know u have the heart can le la.
At least..
I'm really very happy that day..
Both 13 & 14 (x
U alr gave mii the best present everyday.
no no no.. i am ur best present..
BHB ! =P
Haha ! Ur bithday no present. So sad =X
.... i bhb means no true ar?
no true i will be gone de uh..
my birthdae got my luck pei me can le..
BHB dun means not true lor.
Dun go create ur self.
Orh okay lor.
Then let ur luck pei u lor.
My birthday totally no luck. Lols !
got ar.. at least got handsome boi..
teach uue pool.. not good enuff??
Hahaha !
I only saw Chio Bu that day leh.
I saw no Yan Dao cause ....
wa.. fine lor.. T.T
it's just cuz i'm afraid to lose somethn..
tat's why i dun put me as the person..
Cause I only saw a caring guy that day.
To The World You May Be One Person
But To One Person You May Be ..
The World.. Her everything..
so to who is the her again?
caring onli ar?.. T.T
just wish i could hear.. those three words again..
mayb + 1 mre word oso can.. =D
The her is for u to find out & for mii to keep it (x
Caring & cute?
Haha !
Gentleman must take the first step? =p
ladies first.. ok den i find some others how?
Why ladies first?
Gentleman takes the move. Unless u not lor =P
Some others her?
Then..
to her..
The Sun is Still Shining, The Sky Is Still Blue,
But Life Here Just Isnt The Same Without Him..
...... sae la.. haiz. T.T
Where got like that de )x
Must plus one word de ar?
up to you.. =(
Is it I say u say?
I Love you...
Boy, I Love You..
girl i love you lots...
B.. I Love You..
honey i love you tons..
Baby I love u to the max !
i miss uue.. miss huggin uue..
I wanna sleep in ur hug )))x
T.T
die in my arms better
miss ur lips.. ur soft kisses..
I dun wanna die so fast lor pls.
Haha !
I want hug !!! )x
hugges =D..
I dun want type de )x
tml? after ur stuff if can den uue use fren fone..
msg me.?
Then end le, msg u.. then wait for u to come ar?
er.. i'll be there? i hope..?? =)
uue tell me first i dun wan go le..
den cnnt meet..
I see tmr got ppl at home first a not other than that IPOS.
Then if parents not at home means I going home myself after choir.
Then I choir that time msg u tell u lor..
If no one at home..
So u won't come le but cannot meet.
But u oso be careful see see when at my school there worh.
Scared spot check. Lols !
tat's why i scared ma.. lol.. silly..
i love uue... my silly dumbo..
Like I not scared like that.
But I still wanna meet u..
(x
What silly?
U gong kia !
lalala.. i still love uue.. even if uue are silly.. =D
haha ! I love u too (x
Btw i'm just careless not silly lor )x
to me silly can le
silly & careless is diff lor. Gong kia ! =P
dun love me le....
I where got dun love u?
If I dun love u..
That time my mother ask mii to ignore u & stuff before my birthday..
I alr ignore & delete ur MSN le lor.
lol how come i dunno de... lol..
Dunno what?
Dunno she ask mii ignore u & stuff or what?
ya.. b4 ur birthdae somemre..
Ohh.. I didn't tell u meh?
Got what..
Cheese cake & stuff that day leh.
Get reprimmanded by my father..
SIM card tio confiscated..
He still ask mii to stop contacting with u..
And even ask mii to delete ur MSN.
....... lol ohohoh? didn't sae tat part out to me.. love me frm the beggining?
frm when was tat??
Which part? Ignore u & delete ur MSN de ar?
Ahem !
Is for u to guess & find out & for mii to think.. =p
cnnt lor must tell me de lor..
uue baddie..
Tell u what ar? I dunno leh =P
I not baddie lor, u Naughty Gummy !
Today sux man !