profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
@ 2:30 PM

Dao me liao.. dun wan me liao.. see msn dao me le.. T.T
sae wan call me oso nvb call.. liar..
cheat my feeling..
haiz dog sick..
see him so ke lian..
mum oso dunno go whr call her nvb pick up.. haiz..
i miss uue..
wanna hug hug uue nor.. =D

No lor. I nvr.
Is because mother call come then blah blah blah again...
)x Call now lor. What lier? My pants not on fire leh..
I nvr cheat ur feeling leh..
Haiis.. I think he eat wrong thing or what bah..
Hope not serious...
Spam call?
I miss u lots too...
I want to sleep in ur hug =P

i oso wan but i scared later ur mum come back..
cctv sends image..
den come up my hse again..
cfm i sian de lor..
tat's why dun wan come over nor..


..... i know..
cctv doing his job now?
take the phone & think i won't delete those sms..
Lols !
Haiis...

wanna bath with uue nor.. =D
later den bath ba..
cuz wanna bring dog downstairs awhile later..
walk walk ba..
he seems so sick..


Kns! Lols!
Bring him down? Bring lor..
What ur mother say about the dog?


haiz.. i miss uue..
how was the wet hug??
nice ma?? haha
=D

I miss u too baby )x
Haha ! Still say about the wet hug..
I wear white colour lor. Then u wet hug.. wth !

why got wrong??
better den no hug wat..


Got. Lols ! Cause it's wet?!
Haha ! I want hug now leh =P

wet hugs not good meh??
lyk wet only ma.
cnnt meh??
white den cnnt wet hug??
now uue come over lor.. =D

I wear white that time dun come give mii wet hug =X
Expectally this shirt...
I fly over ? HAHA !

okok i open window uue fly won't fall down de..
why cnnt tell me why why why..


Kns! Open ur window till like that then expect mii to fly over?
No way ! =P
Casue this shirt very easily can see inside la =X
DUMBO !

oh.. i won't see de.. =D
or i know can be seens.. mmm...
fly la uue sae uue fly de ma..

Kns.......
Wait la. U must wait i fall asleep le then can fly to there..

not scared in ur dream i rape uue ar?
haha.. jkjk..
actually i know uue wear white wet hugs will make stuff..
be seen.. =D..
i did it on purpose de.. *.+


Haha ! Come lor =P
Wack u man ! Kns !
Still did it on purpose...
Next time meet u cannot wear white..
Must wear black. Haha !

black ar.. i wan see..
uue wat colour oso dun matter to me..
got thn called lift up de wat..
=D


What u wanna see? -.-
I got rainbow colour leh. Haha !
KNS !! Lift up ur head la.
Like u will like that lor. Lols !


i can be if i want to..
it's just i dun wan lor..
lift my head ar.. can lor.. my eyes will keep staring down..
can le.. =D


Lols ! I know u won't..
Ur eyes keep staring down? Huh? Means what?
Stare down for what? Eyes not tired or pain ar?

uue know de la..
dun act blur lor..
i know uue know it..
i know i won't la..
is i can if i want to..
=D


Huh? I really dun understand lor. Lols!
Not acting blur.. -.-
Lols ! I believe, trust & know u won't do it.

haha.. dun over trust.. i scared somedae i will..
mmm nothn dun wan sae liao.. =)


So u saying that u will do it one day la =X
Say la..

kns i sae somedae i scared i didn't control myself ma..
kns..
not i want do it to uue lor.. ass.. MEOW..


Kns ! Then ur problem le lor.
NOMB ? =X
u Smelly cat !

None Of Your Bussiness you sure?
kns my problem only ar?
uue not scared meh?? kns..


Scared of what? Scared of u this smelly cat?
Bleh !

dun regret saying this wor.. kns..
bleahzz..
i very sian nor..


Stop ur kns-ing la.
Every reply oso got kns. Wth !
Like i not sian like that..
I thought u still got ur anime & game to play & watch to kill time?

no lor.. dun hab uue time just crawls pass..


Haha ! Sure a not? sweet talk again. Now is sian & stuff la..
Ltr meet ur friends for tonning will be better le la.
Won't be so sian le.

but it's not the same when i have uue with me..
without you.. still boring de lor.. haiz..
mayb not going la..
i see how later tell me no money..
den i become money tree again...

Without u oso very ...
Haiis.
Lols. Tell them u broke oso lor..
Haha ! Money tree..


seriously lor.. i lyk shake shake abit money will drop lyk tat..
mmm see how lor..
i wan pool.. =X

Lols ! Not ATM ar?
Upgrade a bit? =P
See lor. U dun wanna go then tell them lor..
I oso want to play pool..
I playing pool in fb. lols.

lol.. oso go pool table uue oso will lose de la.. =D



Lols ! I nvr sayi will win ar...
Play to kill time only la. Lols !

lol uue happy can le lor..
=D


Happy go lucky lor.
Lols. I wanna go play pool again )x

when tell me lor..
i cfm will plae de.. =D

Lols ! I oso know u confirm will go play..
Dunno leh.
Wait i can go out fist bah..
Going to try asking on Friday..
See can a not..

okok.. let me know or somethn lor..
=D...
i'll be waiting for sure de la..
=)


Haha ! Hope can go out first lor.
Then go Hougang there play...
If can go..Wait for u to end school then together go down?
(x


okok.. lol.. mmm when life isn't boring is when..
uue was with me..
ur by my side.. tat's when it's not boring..


Haha !
When will life be boring when we are spending time together?
Lols ! Haiis..
If we can meet each other any time we want..
Wah.. sure shiok lor. Lols !

if tat's possible..
tink one dae either one will be sian of each other le la..
life sure is super funny.. =D


Haha ! But at least it's better than now..
Wanna meet oso cannot..
Haiis.
Life is not super funny now lor.
Is..
BORED !!!

haha..
pray and wish hard somedae will come true ba..


Haha ! If it's so easy..
Everyone will do what they want alr?
Hope so bah...

haha.. if everyone is doing wat the want.. i tink..
it will be so so so chaos liao lor..
so many will just want the guy the first lay eyes on..
den tat guy give them the first impression..
is so so good..
den everyone will wanna tie down to him le lor..


Haha ! Sure very chaotic de.
Then everyone happy then go to school. Not happy then pon.
Haha ! The guy will be u?
Stop saying about the first impression thingy la.
My impression to u is very bad lor.
Lols !

ya la..
den uue will fly mayb to ur silent brk guy?
or ronald liao..
\who knows..
haha..
me i will just fly away.. so no ppl can catch me..=D

Fly back to them for what?
When i have a caring & good one now...
Bleh =P
Haha ! u sure fly to chio bu or who de...

no lor.. i will just slp in the clouds..
wat for i fly to chio bu?
when chio bu old liao..
oso will look ugly..
lol..
i got caring ar?
good in wat way wor?


Lols ! Sleep in the clouds?!
I still wanna sleep on the rainbow worh.
Lols !
Got ar..
I know u know can le.
Dun need to say de =P

i dunno wor..
i tot i eq low de sioh..
alot of my ex sae me eq low de wor..


Lols ?!
U know what is eq a not?
U where got eq low? Kns !
Craps & shooting still a lot jiu got =X

iq is intell la..
eq is emotion.
uue didn't know?? lol


Lols ! I know la. durh.
Eq is talking & interact with others those..
U? Okay la.. Not counted low..

lol..
okok.
haha.. if ue sae so..
=D..
but den i got super good to uue meh? dun remember.. =D


Haha. Okay..
Erm.. not super good la. still got room for improvement. Haha !
Must be modest a bit.. =P
I remember can le. U dun need...

lol.. standard la..
all guys won't rmb but galz will de la..
=D
room to kick uue ar..
improvement..
frm now on treat uue bad bad le la..
den uue won't run away.. =D


Haha ! It prove that guys are forgetful or what? =P
Room to kick mii? No no..
Treat mii bad? u bear meh? =P

bear.. haha..
cuz when treated good..
ppl will not treasure de..
so must lyk water..
got hot got cold too de ma..
haha forget full ar? true ar we are..
=D
good nite baby..
i love uue..
swt swt dreams..
miss uue lots lots..
hope to hug uue soon..


Haha ! If u bear then come lor =P
Kns ! No lor. Not eveyone is like that.
We will of course forget full la.
Cause we can only fell full..
Good night baby...
Hope that i can meet u soon..
I love u...