Sunday, November 22, 2009
@ 9:37 AM
good morning silly..
i'm wake up le..
cuz of my dog barking..
todae so sian feel lyk going out sioh..
haiz.. i'm bored nor..
wake up soon..
yesterdae uue and family went out for supper?
see no light so was wondering whr uue go.. T.T
love uue silly baby..
miss uue..
text me or msn me soon..
hitman reborn 160 out le..
go watch ba.. =D
Good morning baby...
Ohhh.. then ke lian u lor ..
So early wake up..
I went to sleep at 2plus like that..
Saw u sleeping le..
No la. Nvr go out for supper.
Went to their room to watch 吓倒笑.
Sorry.. forget to tell u..
Ask ur friends to pei u go out lor.
I know hitman reborn 160 out le. I haven't watch..
Cause watching ytd that anime..
Quite cute leh that anime. Haha !
I love u naughty gummy...
Miss u huggs man...
haiz moving stuff out liao..
tink tonite gonna blog? =D..
see how ba.. =)
i love uue too
miss uue too uue silly dummy..
Haiis... Moving to Bedok soon?
Good boi. Haha !
Go blog la. Dun see how..
I miss u too naughty gummy...
Love u (:
not todae just moving stuff..
see my mood.. see how uue treat me first lor.. =D
Durh. Of course not today la.
U think i dumb dumb ar?
Kns. I know treat u very good every single day (x HAHA !
kns.. whr got..
name some.. =D
God in heaven lor.
Kns ! I dun want leh.. wa like that then must treat u bad bad le.
kns.. uue bear to treat me bad bad..
i cfm run away..
sae la i want know..
Lalalala... Why dun bear leh?
Say lor...
Dun wanna say leh...
dun sae lor..
got others who will tell me de leh.. =D
Orh okay lor..
Then go & find ur so called others to tell u lor..
But ur that so called others will know meh?
ya? how i know..
mayb i'll be surprise by their answers??
Orh okay... Then u go ask them le then tell mii hor.
See will i be surprised. Lols !
lol.. ok when i free den i go ask.. now not free..
want know frm uue stuff seriously is so hard sioh..
Haha ! Now not free? Doing what?
=P u JY a bit lor. Haha ! U oso.. still say mii..
wan hear first oso cnnt lor.. kns.. nvm..
Okay la.. hug hug.. Dun sad? Porbably angry?
I love u (x
angry? me very relax liao not angry le.. love uue too..
i wan reaL HUG..
Not angry then sad lor =P
I oso want ! )x
Silly dummy want hugg !!
ok bluetooth to uue a hug lor.. lol..
Haha ! I dun want bluetooth to mii de hug..
see i send uue a kiss liao.. =D
Haha ! Send back one to u lor. Then fair & square?
no i wan real kiss de..
tat one no count..
U give mii that mah. Then give u back the same one lor =P
Bleh !!!
no must be unique.. cnnt be same same de..
Haha.. okay lor.. then u gotta wait?
can dun wait de meh??
now my dog is struck to me liao.. keep sticking to me le..
haha..
erm... bo bian.. now like that...
haha! fall in love with u?
or he wanna watch R rated movie together with u la =P
i not tat dirty lyk uue tnks..
i clean clean better..
Lols !! I know u bathe le la.
Dun show off that u clean clean.
better den uue smelly smelly
=D
What smelly smelly? I bathe le lor.
U then smelly la.
uue smelly
i only smell like my dog.. ^^
No.. I'm not smelly lor.
Why u this cat smell like dog de? Haha !
haha cute ma different and unique ma..
=D
Haha !
Adorable & unique ar? And is Chanel's some more =P
lol..
got meh?? haha...
mmm urs ar..
will see how de leh..
=D
Wth ! I thought is alr?
Chanel's property le leh.
One & only one hor.
tell me leh.. uue horny will do wat?
tell me leh..
=D
Lols !
Why u wanna know?
Erm.. dunno leh. Is depends on the situation & stuff lor.
Sometimes is like just horny conversation.. ya..
Haiis. I dunno will i online tmr...
I try to..
Dun skip ur meals hor. If not ltr gastric again...
Dun & nvr do it on purpose too..
Give u really hug le worh. Fair & square. Haha !
Tc boy.. I love u (=
is i wan den uue give so no count..
=D..
mmm i love uue too my girl..
mmm try not to skip ba.. =D
depends on my mood uh.. =D
Kns ! Is still the same..
If u want but i dun wanna give oso dun have mah.
So u want then i give then is fair & sqaure le. So can (=
I dun care.. cannot skip.. bad for ur gastric lor.
miss long hugs with uue.. =D
mmm see me soon ok?
before uue forget how i look lyk liao..
i try lor.. =D..
tml gonna be a tired dae..
I oso miss that.
If Tuesday can go out then good le lor. Haha !
I will not forget how u look like lor. Pls !
Dun kua zhang...
Cannot try...
Yup.. for u only. Tmr will be a extremely sian day for mii.
U pack those things u need for tmr alr a not?
everythn is outside.. just dig tml can le..
i'm a messy boi..
so i love messy.. =D
i oso wat.. cnnt see uue.. still tired.. haiz..
Wth ! Dig out? Kns..
I cannot prepare things in the morning before school de lor.
Sure late de..Cause everytime i slowly slowly do =P
Lols ! U messy cat la =X
Haiis... if Tuesday can go out.. this one week is worth?
dunno see urself lor.. =D..
see uue can stay out till how long ba.. =)..
mmm love uue..
Lols. That why i'm always late & ppl always wait for mii =X
If can go out i think before 7 must meet bro ? Dunno.
Love u too..