profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Wednesday, November 04, 2009
@ 8:00 PM

I hate u !!
Stupid Elmo !! Screw u man !!!
Urgh !!!
I hate u !!
I hate it !!
I hate this feeling !!
I hate being fool by u !!
I hate being ignore by u !!
I hate being neglected by u !!
I hate being dump aside by u !!
I hate being treated like a toy by u !!
What the hell u trying to do ?!!!!
Urgh !!
Screw u upside down man !!
Screw everything up !!
I hate it !!
I hate the glance u gave mii today !!
I hate the way u treat mii today !!
I hate the look u gave mii today !!
I hate u !!
I rather choose not to see u today !!
If I didn't saw u today..
I won't be hurt !
I won't be sad !
I won't be hurt deeply by ur glance !
I won't have feel like this !
Can u simply tell mii what are u trying to do?!!
I beg u ?!!
I seriously hate it !!
I seriously hate u !!
Urgh !!
Why can't this feeling just simply fk off !
I really wish that my heart were dead..
My eyes were blind..
And I have no feelings..
Why are u treating mii like this?
Will u tell mii?
Will u make this feeling gone ?