profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
@ 1:34 PM

kns slp lyk pig lor..
using my fren laptop la..
i nvb bring mine..
so use my fren de to online lor..
both parents not home??
lol.. mmm alot of stuff tat's why brk la..
dun wan sae out all..
mmm nvb tot of patching la..
cuz er.. no feeling ba me.. cuz once let go le..
i won't return de.. tat's my style i guess..
mmm.. den hows the four walls??


Bleh =P
I nvr sleep like pig lor. At least I'm awake now.
Lols ! I read ur blog.. U say gonna bring urs after Friday..
Lols. Yup..now alone at home facing 4 walls.
CCTV coming back at 5 or 6 plus.
Dun wanna say then dun say lor.
I'm not forcing u.. Ohhh..
Four walls? Kns lor.. killing mii.. tears fall..
Hmmm.. raining le.. u confirm nvr bring umbrella lor.
TC worh..
Where u? Why nvr reply le?
At home doing pig ar? =P
Stupid Gummy !! )x


no la.. just lots of mistrust lor..
mmm i just reach home.. going swimmin soon..
when i get back will get back to uue de..
mm i dun bring de..
i'm a guy ma..
umbrella is for galz..
mmm i wan uue tc of me de..
so i will fall sick.. i dun care..


i love uue baby girl..
must must miss me..
and dun cry nor..
my heart will brk when uue cry..


Ohh.. Swimming?!
Like that de weather u swim what ar?
Swim in ur dreams ar? =P
I know u dun bring.. i normally oso dun bring =P
But my locker always have an umbrella so no worries lor.
Lols ! Dun fall sick la.
Now we can't even meet. How to tc? =P
I miss u lots ! )x
I oso dun wish.. just flow out by it's own de..
Not my fault )x
I miss u ))x ....

I miss u baby boy...
I miss ur huggs..
I miss ur calls..
I miss those time we talk on phone..
I miss those time we spend together...
I miss u...

i miss uue too my baby girl..
i miss all the times when i held you..
when you held me from behind..
i miss your voice..
i miss being with you..
girl i just came back from A.C.C.
my fren had training there so..
went there for a swim lor..


I miss ur warm back..
I miss ur playfulness..
ACC? Indoor swimming ar?
Ohhh.. actually u dun need to tell mii de..
U scared i dun trust u ar? Haha !


no.. just wanna tell uue can ma??
i was freezing at there lor..
i miss uue hugging me frm the back..
T.T
why dun wan msn chat chat with me?


Can.. lax la..
Haha ! U oso will freeze ar?
Then if i go not become ice le? Lols !
I miss sleeping in ur warm hug )x
Waiting for u to talk first? =P
Cause u put busy mah..
Then i think u playing ur game lor..
So dun wanna disturb u..
I felt very extra in a MSN conversation.
Couple talking & fighting & add mii with a guy in.
But the guy is in busy mode & didn't talk.
Lols !

lol.. watching anime ma..
who the guy wor??
i oso miss tat too... T.T


Ohh.. my friend ask mii go watch one anime.
But till now i haven't watch =X
Which one?
Couple de or another guy?
Copycat =P
Tmr lor.. =X


how i know uue wor..
uue sae the guy busy...
lol free den watch lor..
not free dun watch lor..
i cat not copycat..

Lols ! The guy who so suay tio add in together with mii de
is my classmate.. last time like mii before =X
i going to leave that conver le.
Couple talk sia. I dun wanna be extra de.
Now watching hitman reborn =P
Tell him tmr i then watch..
U naughty gummy la !

what gummy.. kns..
lol lyk den lyk lor..
i dun care..
uue wan leave oso no ppl stopping uue..

Lols ! Fine...
.......
Leave alr la..

uue wan leave me..
i oso won't force uue to be with me..
haha.. shld do tat long again..


Wth ! I got say wanna leave u meh?
Think too much.
What thing should do that long again?

er.. leave the conver..
nvb sae ar.. i just saying..

Lols ! Saying only worh...
cnnt sae meh? kns..


I nvr say cannot say ar...
U then kns la.
Not mii...
Hope tmr dun rain.. )x

why dun rain wor?
rain den i can slp mre ma..


If rain then i will be freezing in AVA room..
Cause having choir tmr mah.
Lols !
I think no rain u oso can sleep like pig lor =X


No... must have rain den can slp nor..


Then dun sleep lor =P
Okay lor. Rain lor. Then I freeze lor. Lols !

lol er.. wat abt rain uue be by my side..
den won't freeze le ma.. =D


Haha ! I dunno whether will i be at ur side tmr leh..
Good night baby boy (x
Hope that ur gastric won't wake u up in the night..
I love u (x

i love uue too.. slp tightly..
swt dreams nor..
hope tml will be a bright dae..
kisses..