profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
@ 5:44 PM


Next time dun save the post as draft.
Just post out..
I alr change i to private blog le so dun worry (x
Cause u save as draft sometimes i cannot see =X


I nvr get beated by my mum la.
Just a big tight slap?
Tio ignore & treated as invisiable by my father?
Tio scolded?
Named as a slut in his eyes?
Since he think that his daughter is a slut..
And think that I dun treat him as my father..
What's the point of his so called teaching mii?
Lols !
Dun worry la. I'm fine (x
I'm sorry..
)x
Cause of mii.. U tio nag & stuff by ur parents.
Dun lie?
Then tell her what?
I & u stead ar?
=P
I think is ur nose long first bah.
PINOCCHIO !!
My nose still have grow long leh (x
Orh okay..
Then dun come lor..
I oso hate the walking CCTV.
IPOS ! )x
He now sure dame happy. Lols !
Mr Ling, what is ur fiffth sentence writing?
Meaning?
What do u think?
Am I ?