Tuesday, November 10, 2009
@ 10:10 PM
Actually didn't really had the mood to post today..
But.. yeah...
After a dinner full of laughter, comfort & htht..
Felt a lot better.
Probably life & things are like this...
When u did something which u think is cool now..
But after a few yrs down the road..
U will feel that u are simply foolish..
To do that cool thing when u were young..
Sometimes something are fix & they can't be change..
U can just accept it..
No matter how much u grumble or cry..
It's fix..
Like what happen to mii today..
Tears did fall..
I admit..
Accepting the fact is hard..
Really dame hard..
Everything was plan nicely..
But cause of one person..
It ruin..
Thx to him..
Outing on upcoming Saturday's plan is totally ruin..
I really hate it !
First was the fact that I'm spending without him..
Second was the fact that I'm spending with 2 Crazy Kia =x
But with u tagging along..
Now..
The fact is even more ...
I have no right to object at all !
It's my birthday so what?
I alr hate to accept the fact without him..
Now...
The outing was ruin..
But all I can do is accept it & pretend..
I'm really not that strong as u think I am man !
Tears have been falling silently..
I really dun have the courage to face it..
Yes I'm weak !
Days without him is really empty..
One sentence I'm busy..
And that's it !
U expect mii to accept..
Probably like what WLX say..
Let it go..
But...
Haiis..
Woke up aroud 10 plus today cause going out to do things.
Saw WLX's msg..
CP--Buy lunch for WLX--Home..
2 Crazy Kia came =X--Bball--Htht with WLX..
Dinner with 2 Crazy Kia...
Laugh till stomach pain..
Logan drink plus Hor Fun plus Green Chilli..
Kns lor. Wth ! Disgusting fellows !
Full of fun & laughter during dinner.
Haha !
Room was in a mess till now...
Credits to the 2 Crazy Kia..
WLX...
Thx for ur accompany, msg, call, comfort, counselling (x
Nigel..
Thx for ur accompany & craziness (x
Empty promises...