profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
@ 9:16 PM

ThtDumbGirl is having a weird feeling again):
Why must this feeling be back again?
I seriously hate it man !
When u dunno how to express this feeling..
Neither u know why this feeling is back...
What's wrong with mii?
Haiis..
I really hope holiday will pass faster..
Back to those normal school days..
Is better than staying at home )=
Life being locked at home without my SIM card seriously sux..
Emotionals are backed as usual...
Haiis..
Gotta try hard to hold it back...







just because i'm quiet..
it doesnt mean that i have nothing to say at all..
just because i'm smiling right now..
it doesnt mean that i'm smiling it truthfully..
U might saw what i wrote or feel something is wrong..
but i dun wish u to do anything..
I had to overcome it by myself..
I dun wish to be always pampered by u..
Cause if u leave mii one day..
I will just fall hard again..