profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
@ 11:58 AM

Trying not to see anything le...
Haha ! Dun bear to smack but bear to pinch my face )x
I hope to see u soon too...
What time u reply de?
Or u mean sms?
Sms is cause my mother find out that i use that phone to msg.
But she nvr say anything.
Just ask mii dun keep msg.
I love u too baby (x
Sleep early?
Not really =X slept at 3plus?
But earlier than u can le..
And some more wake up arlier than u =P
Bleh..
Still sleeping like pig seh u..
Pig wake up le la !
Going to 1pm le leh..
Sun shine till ur head le la..
Sky falling le la..
Still sleep somemore...
Going to heavy rain le la...