Monday, November 23, 2009
@ 7:00 PM
U wake up le but I'm still sleeping. Haha !
Where got sleep a lot? I last night sleep around 2 leh.
Then today wake up at 11.30 very good le lor.
U then sleep a lot la.
Sell mii?! Kns ! Hate u la !!
U should be proud of it okay? Branded & priceless leh =P
U not horny? I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E (x
I now guai guai le lor. Nvr horny le.
Is u !!! Bleh !!
Dun have u then use the pillow lor.
Of course feeling is different la. If is the same..
u shi bai le... =X
Today no chance to msg u. I'm sorry..
And I only saw ur reply now lor.
Morning nvr use com jiu go out till now..
How u know i will dream of u?
U saw mii in ur lala land ar? =P
I miss u )x