Thursday, November 19, 2009
@ 1:09 PM
Wah... Kns ! Scold mii when I'm sleeping.
So bad. Will got retribution de.. =P
Even if I wake up at 11 plus oso cannot use com..
Somemore need to face my father..
So might as well sleep till 12?
They go out for work then wake up & it's my world.
Haha ! Lols !
I bet ltr u go home after school oso sleep like pig lor.
Dun say mii.. =P
U use school de com go blogger ar?
Naughty boy !!!
I miss u )x I miss the warm hug )x
Haiis... must think of ways to meet up soon )x
I tc of u? Cannot !
I can't even tc of myself how to tc of u?
U tc of mii la. =P
Bleh !! I dun care...
1yr 3mths is very long leh..
Should be very strong what..
Why will break? Nvr think of patching?