profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
@ 9:38 AM

yo yo morning baby...
i'm at skool..
using my lappy..
to update this dusty blog..
=D..
wake up le la..
dun slp le..
keep slping will become pig de..
so wake up la..
mia slp le la..
so todae uue wat tym can meet me wor??
let me know ok??
mmm try to call me.. if uue can..
dun forget my 3 meals..
must eat brkfast..
dun eat late late lata become fat fat uh..
fat fat i dun wan uh..
i scared i become pancake..



Seriously dun worry la. Nth will happen de.
So how's ur debate ytd?
Morning dear (=
Using ur lappy then nvr online )=
What dusty blog? Slap u hor.
9plus only expect mii to wake up... impossible?
I now wake up le but still very tired sia.
I dunno why..
Today ar.. Baby..
Can after school come my house meet mii?
Cause i dun wanna bring the thing down..
Ltr then i call u bah.. Now not really very awake yet =X
Ltr then eat la.. now not hungry yet..
Dun want lor....
U won't become pancake la..
Roti prata nicer =P
I dun like pancake..

i lyk pancake.. bleahz...
pancake put many many honey..
=D
see how lor.. see got wat thn good for me den i go lor..
eating liao wor..
=D..
miss uue nor..
see uue later i guess.. call me uh..
dun forget....


Haha ! Some pancake are nice. Some ain't...
Go la.... Eeyer.. Dun so bad leh...
Haven't start eating yet.. Just reach home..
Won't forget to call u de la. Dun worry...


tnks for making my nite..
=D...
i love uue too baby...
love licking uue..
=D..
licking uue is so so fun...
=D
miss uue already nor.. T.T


Wonderful night (=
Haha.
Eeyer. I dun want type de. I say le u nvr say lor. Baddie !
Licking mii isn't fun okay?
I miss u too )=
Time flies fast...


when uue are with me..
by my side..
time flies very fast de nor..
licking uue is fun to me can le..
tell uue other dae..
=D...
dun wan tell uue todae..
haha..


Yup.. together that time pass very fast..
why won't time pass slower )=
Not fun to mii lor..
draw circle le la. so bad.. bad gummy..


dun wan ar..
den i find others lor.. =P
times slow le
is uue dunno how to treasure it wor.. =D


I nvr say anything worh..
Innocent de...
Not like u.. =P
Mii again worh.. treasure being alone facing the 4 "cute" walls?

treasure the tym with me la..
kns..
uue innocent.. is indecent ba...


I got treasure the time with u lor.
But time with u are always short & pass fast de lor.
No lor. I is innocent & loveable (=
U then adorable & indecent =P

haha..
so it means to treasure me mre.. =D..
kns lyk tat sae me.,.


Sorry lor i dun treasure u more lor.
I only cherish...
Bleh !

lol
kns.. same same la..
spelling different onli..


Lols. Cherish sounds nicer (=

ok lor if uue like it can le la..
=D...
i'm bored sioh..


Haha... cause treasure like weird weird de..
Cherish better (=
I thought u busy seh..


no la.. bored ma.. mmm
why care so much abt ronald wor?
got me stil not enuff for uue to handle?>?


Ohh... Ronald?
No.. We is talking about Donald la. Not Ronald.
U crazy cat.. must handle & protect myself from ur licking? Haha !


cnnt nor..
unless uue dun love me le..
den dun let me lick lor..
donald? lol..
okok..
lol o.O


Eeyer where got like that de.
Let u lick doesnt mean i love u lor =p
Yup donald...

dun let means dun love i dun care..
bleahzzzzzzzzzzzzz......
so bad to me T.T


Eeyer.. no lor
U baddie baddie !
U then bad to mii lor =P
I very good de lor.
I said today.. but u nvr )=


i nvb sae i will sae todae wat..
mmm wet hugs cnnt see ar..
den must lift up liao.. =D..
tml uue when we meet lor.. =D..
love uue baby..


Eeyer. Lier baddie pants on fire ! =P
Wet hugs cannot see le. Learn smart le =P
Today that shirt wet hug oso won't see =P
Lift lor. U try.
Tmr? We can meet meh? I dun think so lor.
I LOVE U GUMMY YUMMY !! =P


i sae when we can meet nor..
typo i guess..
nvm todae i see dao almost nose bleed..
can le la..
dun wan see mre...
lata no mre blood i die how?
=D


U everytime typo de lor.
Then sometimes i must think a bit then understand.
Lols !
Wth ! U see nth to day (=
What no blood. u won't see it again le .
Dun worry (=


lol.. wanna bet tat if i wan..
there will be a again?
>.<
see enuff le ma.. =D


There won't be a again.
Dun worry.
I won't let u de.
Bleah !!!!!


try me lor..
haha...
i want i will see dao no matter wat de..
bleahzz...
i'm so bored.. uue are slow..

Stupid. No way. I die oso won't let u see dao again de.
There will be no again (=
What i slow. Haiis..
Okay.. snail mah..


lol..
try lor.. haha..
see i strong or uue stronger..
baby i love uue..
and i dun wanna let uue go.. =D


Dun ever try to have another a again lor u.
Baddie !!!
I love u too baby..
I nvr wanted to let u go too =P
12 days & counting =X
Time is passing slowly...
Day by day..


a? wat a??
haha 12 days??
haha... =P


Extra a la. Typo..
Sorry..
12 days lor..
Ya...

haha
12days pass frm wat ar?
dun rmb wor..
=D
mmm i will do again de.. trust me..
=D


Orh u dunno worh..
Then u go find & figure out ur self lor.
Dun wanna tell u =P
U will do it again. But u won't succeed (=


i will if i wan to..
haha
mmm play lick with uue lor..
haha..
den it's i fun can le..
=D


Won't succeed de. dun worry..
Ya right.. Licking again..
U have the fun & i suffer from ur licking?
Haha !
Haiis...


why haiz haiz nor?? who bully uue..
tell me.. i go punch tat fucker..
lick uue ma.. cnnt meh?
T.T
ok lor if uue sae won't succeed den wont lor.. =D


U bully lor =P
Haha... nvr tio bully la...
Can... u cat ! =X
(=

lick ma..
wanna show uue how much i love uue..
in animal way...
=P


Haha ! Ya right.
Then i wack u means i dotes u lor. then nag u is love u lor.
Haha !


no no.. this too common le..
ur ex all got show uue animal way b4 meh?
dun hab rite..
means i'm unique..


Lols. Simple is perfect?
No? Lols !
Ya.. one & only one..
Haiis dun say ex le la.. Ytd urs today mine..
Lols.


fun ma.. take turns...
dun emo la..
at least now uue hab me..
=D..
i lyk being the unique one..
i dun lyk simple..
i rather be forever in ur memory..


Ya right. Fun worh..
I nvr emo la. Just fan? Lols.
He dunno how to cherish when we are together..
Now gone le.. He tell mii he miss those times.. Wanna get back.
Sometimes in life.. there's only once.
Once it's gone.. u will nvr get it back..
(=
Haha. very unique le la.
I dun want u to be forever in my memory..
I want u to be forever on my mind =P


lol..
he ask uue to be together with him again??
lol..
which one wor...
lol..
tat's why i ask uue cherish me ma..
cuz i'm the most easily gone guy nor..
=D


Yup.. When his fb is stated he is in a relationship. Lols !
He still say what going to end with the girl & stuff. Lols !
What which one?
Haha ! Ya...
Now not cherish-ing meh?
Ya lor.. easily gone..
Now in danger too? =P


lol.. endanger cat wor me..
so must cherish alot alots..
i mean the one we are saying is ronald ar?
lol..

Ya ya.. going to endanger de butterfly cat hor?
cherishhhhhh...
Ronald he still playing mia la..
Is zi sheng.. that 3mths slient break that ITE guy lor.


lol..
cfm not joke?
lol..
yap endanger butterfly cat..
can be butterfly and cat too..
=D


Which one confirm no joke?
Butterfly plus cat or ex thingy?
Ya.. super cat too hor? Haha !
Go & eat la lazy cat..


ex thny la..
dun wan eat..
i wan uue feed me..
i dun care..
i wan uue feed..
bleah..


Orh.. he must be playing & joking with mii lor.
Slient break with mii for 1mth plus liao..
Let mii saw him & his girl..
Still come & ask mii for patch..
Kns !
.....
Sorry lor. only i have the right? =P
go la...
got lor. i got feed u today lor..



i wan nw..
now now now..
feed me now..
den i eat..
i wan now..
i dun care..
food taste different..
when it's not frm ur own hands..


Now?! How?!
U go sleep lor. then i feed u in lala land. haha.
Still got very nice winter view =P
U think of mii when u eat then can le lor =P
Go eat la. I dun wanna see u hungry )=
go go go..


eat bian kan liao ma..
so dun wan eat nor..

)))=
Cannot like that de...

why cnnt?
i tired oso ma..
can slp ma..
=D


Lols. u win le lor like that..
I oso very tired leh...
Going to sleep le..
*yawn*


wan slp now?
baby let's slp together ok?
i love uue..
miss uue...
kisses...
huggies..
mmm slp tight
sugary dreams..
hug me to slp uh.. =)


Okay.. sleep together (=
(dun think horny)
Baby...
I simply love u till i got crazy over u..
I simply miss u to the max..
I simply feel like hugging u & nvr let go..
I simply wanna hug u now !! )=
Okay.. night night..
Lollipops dream (=
hug my pillow as u =P