profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Tuesday, December 01, 2009
@ 8:35 AM

baby call me when uue wake up or..
when uue see this ba...
baby i miss uue..
tink i going find uue later..
awhile ba..
cuz i later going back home pack stuff ba..
haiz...
baby sorry i didn't chat with uue much...
i was having headach nor..
haiz...
i wan sayang sayang...
head now still pain pain de..
T.T
darling i love uue...
i miss uue...
i wanna hug uue...
T.T


Lols. having exam de person still can talk on phone meh?
JY worh...
Orh okay... erm.. u sms mii lor when u coming to find mii that time.
Dun msg my prepaid le. New number =P
Sorry no cure leh =X
I miss u tons man )=
I thought is eyes more painful?
both side. haha.
okay la. ltr help u rub lor..
i very good de hor. stop saying that i very bad..
baby i love u...
i want hug hug )=