profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
@ 8:51 PM

*Edited*
To tht person who's name is called UNKNOWN..
U think u cute or what?
Hide behind name & scold my mummy.
I feel u are simply a coward.
Whether she's pretty or ugly is NOYB right?
All I wanna say is on her blog alr.
U can try writing stuff on my tagboard (=
U are definately welcome COWARD !


Back to blogging again (=
Has been dead for more than a week? =X
Cause busy busy busy )=
Outing outing outing =P
Tired tired tired T.T
Gonna be a post with few sentence..
For th past few days?
Pictures are all uploaded on facebook (=
Probably might just update blog once a week?
Depends bah..
Cause still have F&N coursework to do )=
Dun really like chem.
Struggling with POA.
Confirm fail for today Bio paper.
CHANEL TAN IS DYING !!

24 Jan
Went out to play pool =D
But for like an hour? )=
Wallet was bomb by IPOS too. One big hole.
Poo on u ! (=

23 Jan
Happy 21st Birthday to Sarah Lim !! =D
At last 21 le worh. Haha !
Went to my cousin 21st birthday chalet.
Help out everything & stuff.
One word-- Fun !
Pictures will be uploaded to fb once I get it (=

22 Jan
Slack at void deck after school with Moron & ZhuZhu (=
Cam worh all th way (=
Went to RM too.
ZhuZhu shop worst than a girl man ! =X

21 Jan
Went all th way crazy & drenched after school ! =D
Fun day fill with laughter.
Stress relieved day (=
Thx for th animal farm la uh. Haha !
U guys know who u are (=

20 Jan
Forgot what I did =X
But I think I went out too after school.
(With silly gummy I think?)
But didn't cam worh..
But would not forget what did cher say during chem lesson.
She called mii Chantelle (wth!)
Thn chain msg start to spread...
Chanel is Chantelle.
Chantelle go to Hotel.
Thn go Motel.
Go Motel to have Martell.
LOL !
Spread all th way till Fv sia.
No comments...

19 Jan
Nth better to do in school during lesson time =D
Draw write colour sms in class =X
I'm in a bad romance !! ~~ (=

18 Jan
Went to ACC Gym after school with CliqueS (=
Didn't really run much.
But I still prefer running outdoor compare to gym.
Maybe due to th feeling?


Nvr give up, endure & overcome all obstacles