Sunday, January 17, 2010
@ 10:32 PM
Think through lots of things..
Reflected lots of things..
Make up my mind for certain things..
Through th past few days..
I learn how to accept & let go certain things..
How they treat mii this so called friend, best friend, soul mate, gans.
How to see their true colour.
How to see through all of their lies, acting & pretending.
How to pull through alone.
How to act & pretend.
How to accept those facts.
How much I trouble him.
How face you & those facts.
How to settle things alone.
Every time those who called u their best friend..
Will say tht they will be there for u.
But when is it real?
U be there & help them when they need u.
But when is ur turn?
Everyone will just go off.
I just have to face those fact & truth bah.
Those things will just stay with mii for long?
Ppl will feel guilty..
When u tell someone something tht will hurt them.
But it's always like this.
Cause facts will always hurts.
But rather u hurt now than later.
Why can't ppl just be truthful to each other?
Always say it's my past & dun wish to let u know cause it hurts u.
But can u imagine how would u feel..
if u are th one who find out those so called past..
Tht u should be told..
Sometimes it just can't replace.
But at least u tried ur best..
U will feel better bah..
Tht's what I believe..
Boy, if u read this dun be worried or shock worh.
Lols. I'm fine.
Dun forget..
Cheer up, think positive, have a good sleep & forget is my line (=