profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
@ 11:14 PM

As naughty as usual...
As "thinker" as usual...
As emo as usual...
As tired as usual...
As dunno how to decide as usual...
As blur as usual...
As confuse as usual...
Tht's mii for sure =D

Wanted to let go yet I can't.
Wanted to ignore u yet I can't.
Wanted to make myself hate u yet I can't.
Wanted to tell u I wanna break yet I can't.
Wanted to give up yet I can't.
Wanted to end yet I can't.
Probably.. Cause..
I have to stop loving u to th bottom of my bottomless heart..
In order to achieve it..
(Got shock dao u mahh th first part? =P HAHA !)

PERCY JACKSON is so cool, hot, handsome and I love his eyes !
OMG !
Th show is super duper ultra nice too.
Now finding time to watch Valentine Day ((=
Heard tht it's a good show too..

For sure tomorrow will be a boring day..
Homework whole day..
Cannot play and slack alr..
Homework is piling up.

或许谈恋爱一定要拿得起放得下吧。
或许爱情能长久也没什么大不了的。
或许爱情很短暂也没什么好伤心的。
因为到头来我还会变回原来的一个人。

我就是爱你不行吗?!

Used to be friends.
But now..
Seems to be tearing apart.
Used to say BFF.
But now..
It's just a word without it's meaning.
Say those words out easily.
But always not done..
What's th point of saying it at th beginning?
For peace, joy or laughter.

Empty promises..