Wednesday, February 10, 2010
@ 9:10 PM
Back to blogging (=
Won't write much bahh.
Cause someone complain my post too wordy..
Lols.
Blogging lesser & lesser too.
Going MIA one day =D
Leading a busy schedule or school life now.
Upper sec school time & stuff seems like passing so fast?
With a blink.
Is gonna be Mid of Feb alr?
Feels like still in Jan like tht nor.
But after all, is still tired, busy, stress bah.
Expectally when CHANEL TAN have WEAK TIME MANAGEMENT.
My time management like shit de.
For sure.
Homework are stacking up alr =X
Almost late for school everyday since last Thursday?
Last minute study text.
Sms & sms in class =X
Blah blah blah.
Gonna be a good girl tmr le bah.
Will reach school before 7.15? (=
Just gonna highlight some events bah..

Went down till Bugis on Saturday.
Ate steamboat (=
Saw th bill.. xD
Table of 10.. eat like 2 hour plus?
Till th ppl like wanna chase us out?
Cause we super noisy & keep eating. Haha !
Fun time (=
Have been busy & staying back for CNY rehearsals too.
Hate it man !
Expectally LPE. (ASS!)
Totally worn out, stinks & sweat after every rehearsal.
Haiis.
Luckily th performance is on this Friday.
.jpg)
Cam worhing as usual (=
Had a great lunch time tht day chit chatting & laughing.
Few hours of relax & free from those stress bah..
~ Dedication ~

(Dun kill mii. I know u look retarded. Haha !!!)
Thx for always..
Being there for mii.
Teaching mii..
Enduring my attitude..
Waiting for mii..
Accompany mii..
Care for mii..
And lots of stuffs..
Appreciated.
I know tht I did disappoint u more than once.
In academics or outing, meet up blah blah blah.
Even though u didn't say.
There's something call I can feel.
So dun hide bah. No point.
I still can sense it? Lols.
CNY will be a long break for us?
Cause cannot meet.
First anni not spending it together? (=
I want my ang bao hor.
Small small cute cute type (=
Probably we should really find one day sit down & talk.
Cause is like always having misunderstanding?
Like today?
See bah. Maybe after CNY..
I really dun wish & hope tht we continue in this manner..
Cause is like..
Even if we continue in this matter..
What's th point of continue?
Take care of ur self, silly gummy (=
.jpg)
My darling ! (=
Dun keep mood swing or what luh uh.
Dun think too much.
Just follow ur heart.
Really hope u will LL with him bah..
But see u like tht.
He like tht.
Thn ur heart oso dunno how..
Haiis..
Just remember I'm always there for u bah (=
My another darling ! (=
Dun think too much oso la.
Haiis.
Friendship this type of thing is ppl come ppl go.
So dun get to sad or what about it bah.
U still have mii (=
Cheer up okay? =D
I seriously dunno..
Haiis.
Always like tht like this.
I really dunno how to talk or reply ur msg.
But u dun care so much about those things le bah
Stop getting into taiji too.
Not every time will have ppl help u settle.
I dun wanna see u get into taiji too.
So take care (=

Clique 6 (=
Dun mean to put u all last de la uh.
(=
New year le worh.
Still counting on.
But we seems like spreading.
Probably cause upper sec le or what bah..
Hope we will still be bonded & continue counting (=
Chalet thingy oso coming up.
A bonding chance?
Hope i can go too (=
A question -- Do u know mii well?
Will simply make a huge difference in ur answer.
Probably silence is what we need.
Or maybe it's th best solution for now..


.jpg)