profile Twitter links misc
If you hate me, just leave.

I won't bother.

This site is owned by DumbdumbChanel. Do not redistribute anything from here.









© Copyrighted 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
@ 9:15 PM


Back to update.
If not ltr meow mii again )=
BULLY ! =P

CNY was so so bahh.
When u grow more & more mature each yr.
Feeling of CNY is different.
U will see things which u dun see when u are small.
Ang bao money oso confirm decrease lor. LOLS !
Dun feel really like CNY too this year.
I feel like celebrating with my friends oso more fun than family?
Saw my granny this CNY.
Felt tht she's really old & weak alr?
Last time use to see her carrying mii & looking after of mii like nth.
Now.. Haiis..
This yr CNY is like just go ppl house, take ang bao, talk & go.
Th meaning isn't there? Dunno la. But after all is sian lor.
Crash on Valentine & ____


Tht day went to maternal grandparents house.
Saw sunset ! =D
Half strike off (=
Okay. I admit tht I will go crazy about sunset la uh.
Lols. Like tht day 14 Baldes =P



Was up till 4am on Valentine..
This few guys make mii laugh like shit !
And kept my accompany through MSN (but is take turn).. lols
Han hui, ZS, Benjamin Yong, CY
And thx Silly Gummy ____ (=

I & ZS conver is probably th most sot plug one?
Went super high lor.
Thn actually wanna web cam de (=



Had F&N test today.
I know how to do seh =D
Not bad. Lols !
Coursework again =D
Seriously I prefer coursework than test paper.
I dunno why.
I feel coursework easier & dun need to remember so many things.
Brain cells will die de lehh. Lols !
Dunno what write le la...
Hmm..


Gummy..
Be strong okay? (=
I'm here. So anything come find mii talk talk bahh.
U can't collapse uh.
Cause only those who build u up can make u collapse.
Tht's why u always make mii collapse. Lol !
They ain't th one who build u up.
So cannot collapse cause of them (=
JYJY ! ((=
See u on Wed hopefully. ^^


Love isn't all smiles and laughs for the moment;
but crying and fighting for what you beileve is right
try to make it last forever